𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯-

draco-

i straighten my tie in the mirror before leaning over to put on my shoes, y/n was still no where near ready for the event, she was getting ready in one of the spare rooms.

all i knew about her dress was that it was green, and i quote her words, 'makes me look hot as fuck'.

i made sure to put on a green tie, to match her dress, i was wearing just a pair of black plaid trousers with thin green lines throughout them and a black shirt, along with a black blazer with a green flower in the pocket.

blaise said i was nominated for a few more than he said, and so was y/n, but we didn't tell her, we wanted it to be a surprise for her.

the different categories were arranged in the hall, so y/n and i would be sat at the front.

i was excited to see her in the dress, she absolutely loved the one she picked out.

"baby! i'm sorted!" she yelled, and the spare room door closed over and i could hear heels walking towards our bedroom.

the door opened and she stood in the frame, "shit.." i say lowly, looking her up and down, she looked perfect.

the green dress had a slit that reached to her mid thigh, with lace detailing all over it and diamanté straps.

"you are so fucking pretty" i say, going over to her and wrapping my arms around her waist, pulling her in for a kiss.

she smiled into the kiss, "you're gonna have red lips" she said, "i don't care" i reply, deepening the kiss.

she pulled away from my lips and smirked, "shall we get going?" she asked, i nod and wink at her as i slapped her arse.

————————

we pull up to the event, i was driving as i wasn't planning on drinking since y/n couldn't have a drink.

i walk over to y/n's side of the car and open the door, taking her hand, smiling when i seen her bump through the dress.

i take her hand in mine and bring it up to my lips, kissing the back of it before starting to walk.

as soon as we got past a gate, cameras were flashing at people from all directions, then starting on us.

i smile at a few and walk us past them, not wanting y/n to become overwhelmed, and we quickly reached the actual red carpet.

i pull y/n close to me by the waist and pull her in for a quick peck, making her smile up at me, "mr malfoy i thought miss greengrass was married?" one of the paparazzi said.

i clenched my jaw, "he was a fucking prick, she's mine now aren't you doll?" i question, she smirks, "all yours" she replied.

i immediately walk us down further and get another few photos taken before we head into the venue.

we were sat down at the front tables, a waiter started walking around everyone offering champagne, "can i offer you both any?" he asked, we both shook our heads, "as much as i'd love to, i'm pregnant" y/n smiled, i kiss her cheek.