𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢-

y/n-

"y/n, baby, wake up" i hear, i grunt, waking up to see draco stood over me smiling, "it's christmas!" he exclaimed, "and look, it's been snowing!" he said happily.

i smile and kiss him lightly, "merry christmas my love" i say, getting out of bed.

i throw on my house coat and head for the stairs with draco, "mums already here" he said, i nod.

draco held my hand as we walked into the living room, the trees lights were on, and there were presents for everyone underneath the tree.

cissy was sat on the couch with a cup of tea, looking lovely like she always did, "good morning y/n" she smiled, "good morning cissa" i reply, sitting down next to draco on the couch.

he seemed tense, really tense, narcissa kept looking at him and nodding, as if to tell him it was okay, i was clueless.

"okay! should we start opening presents?" draco asked, i nod and grab one of his and hand it to him, he smiled at me and began unwrapping it.

his jaw fell open when he opened the little box it was in, "this is gorgeous baby" he exclaimed, taking the chain with the pendant of my initials out.

"i'm glad you like it my love" i say, kissing his shoulder.

————————-

draco and i had gotten dressed, and blaise and pansy were at the house now.

the snow had started again and everywhere looked gorgeous.

"y/n, can you come outside with me for a second please angel?" draco asked, i smile and nod, he took a deep breath before walking us out the back door, into the garden.

the snow was gently falling on both of us, dracos pale skin was beautiful against it, making him look like an angel.

his nerves were back, "it's beautiful isn't it?" he asked, taking my hand. "it really is" i say, smiling at him.

he sighed, and mumbled "here we go".

my eyes widened as he lowered himself to one knee, my stomach fell, "y/n y/l/n, i love you so fucking much, will you marry me?" he asked.

starting to cry, i nod and hug him tight, pulling him in for a kiss, "i love you" i mumble into the kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck.

he pulled away from the kiss and took the dainty gold band with a singular emerald cut diamond that was perfectly clear, and slid it onto my ring finger.

it was gorgeous, and the snow didn't even feel cold anymore, we were too busy holding each other to care.

"mrs malfoy, you will make the most beautiful bride" he sobbed, wiping my tears before wiping his own.

"you're officially going to be a malfoy" he smirked, standing us both up, i smirk back at him and kiss him gently.

he grasped onto my hand with the ring on it and walked us back into the house, all his nerves were gone, and he was his usual happy self again.