Extra 2

Chapter 95

    When Ye Qing regained consciousness, he found that he was still in that mountain col, and there was nothing around, but the sky and the earth were vast, the night wind was howling, and he didn't know what year it was.

    And he himself is still a ghost, and he is also very surprised that there are ghosts in this world.

    However, floating towards the capital at night, passing through several big cities and hundreds of small towns and villages, Ye Qing did not see any ghost like him, as if he was the only one in the universe.

    The ghost's floating speed is very fast, and when the sky is about to clear, he has already floated to the capital's own mansion. The ghost body cannot appear during the day, so when it reappears, it is already the same night.

    He turned his body into a transparent state, and walked around the general's mansion. Except for the fact that the mansion was a little deserted, everything was the same as before. It seems that after his death, the little emperor did not embarrass the whole mansion. female relatives.

    When he turned around, he saw his eldest sister-in-law, Ye Qian Shi, in the living room. She looked out the door frequently, as if waiting for something.

    While he was in doubt, he saw the mansion door open again, followed by the sound of a sedan chair entering the door, only to hear the concierge announce: "Master Wen has brought the young master back."

    Ye Qian hurriedly stood up to greet the door With a dignified and decent smile, he waited for "Master Wen" and "Little Young Master" in the doorway to approach, and then said, "You have been working hard these days." He took the little boy's hand and asked with a smile, "A-Cheng these few days. Are you obedient , you didn't cause any trouble for Lord Wen?"

    Ye Qing saw the little boy named Acheng who looked exactly like her when he was a child, and a big smile broke out on his face: "Mother, Acheng is very good. I won't cause trouble to Uncle!"

    Uncle?

    Then they said it again, Ye Qing didn't listen carefully, he just thought, so many years have passed, and that child has reached this age.

    He looked at Wen Heng, who was already in his prime. He was wearing only a homely blue robe and his hairpins stood on end. He still looked like the gentleman and gentleman of the past. When talking with Ye Qian, there was a hint of A bit familiar and casual, his eyes occasionally turned to A Cheng, and his eyebrows became a little softer.    

      Wen Heng left without delaying in the mansion for too long. He seemed to just send Ah Cheng back. After Wen Heng left, Ye Qian took A Cheng to wash up and go to bed, and Ye Qing kept following behind them in a transparent state.    

     After Ah Cheng fell asleep, Ye Qing could roughly infer what had happened over the years based on what he had seen and heard.  

      In the dead of night, the moon was dark and the wind was high, Ye Qing lingered thoughtfully in the mansion for two more laps, then left the general's mansion and floated to Wen Heng's Taifu mansion.    

     The only person in the world who knows that he has a ghost body is probably Wen Heng. Now, he can only go to Wen Heng.    

     Wen Heng hadn't rested yet. He was only wearing a middle coat, leaning on the bedside in the blue robe he had just now, he was looking through the book in his hand by the candlelight, and sometimes he frowned and pondered. , eyes blurred.   

    Ye Qing leaned over and looked at the contents of the book. It was full of mysterious and ghostly miscellaneous words. There were a lot of notes on it in teeny small script, and the pages were slightly turned over.