89

Chapter 89 World V

    Not only that, the wine's alcoholic properties returned extremely quickly, and a dignified mid-Nascent Soul cultivator actually became so drunk after a while.

    Seeing this, Ye Qing promptly put away a lot of Zuixiaoyao, helped Ye Zheng to sit down on the bed, and then cast a spell to expel the alcohol in the tent, so he dared to let go of his breath.

    He looked at Ye Zheng, who was too drunk, but didn't fall asleep completely, and called out tentatively, "Master?"

    Ye Zheng seemed to hear it, but he didn't. Lie on the pillow.

    Seeing this, Ye Qing sat down on the bed and put Ye Zheng's head on his lap. After a while, he continued to call, "Master Ye Zheng?"

    Xu Shi was more sensitive to his name. Ye Zheng's eyes were half closed, and he gave a soft "um".

    Seeing that this move worked, Ye Qing immediately became refreshed. He skillfully rubbed Ye Zheng's temple to relieve his drunken discomfort, and asked, "Master Ye Zheng, do you still know who I am?"

    Ye Zheng opened his eyes in a trance, his eyes were out of focus, but he felt that the voice was very familiar: "...Apprentice."

    "Yes, Master is really smart!" Ye Qing praised casually.

    But he didn't expect that Ye Zheng would actually grin after hearing this, and he laughed like an iron man.

    Ye Qing's heart trembled, and then immediately hid this guilt, and continued to guide: "Master, do you think the apprentice is good?"

    Hearing the words "apprentice" and "OK" in a trance, Ye Zheng habitually wrinkled Mei: "...Not good, too... troublesome..., trouble..."

    Ye Qing:...

    Very well, it turns out that in your heart, your apprentice is a trouble!

    Unexpectedly, after Ye Zhengha let out a sip of alcohol, there was still the second half of the sentence: "When I was a child...cute..."

    Ye Qing's fox eyes lit up slightly: "Master likes children?"

    "No..."

    Yes, Ye Qing felt that the original owner could be picked up by Ye Zheng and accepted as an apprentice, and he did his best to raise and teach him, and he was not thrown away halfway. This must be the fate of saving the world in a previous life.

    "What if it's his own child?"

    Ye Zheng retorted subconsciously: "...No."

    Ye Qing persuaded: "What if there is?"

    Ye Zheng waved his hand irritably, and slapped Ye Qing's face: " No...but...can..."

    Ye Qing was stunned for a moment, but she didn't take it too seriously. She raised her hand and rubbed her cheek, and played word games with him rather persistently: "What if there are children?"

    Ye Zheng seemed to be She was very sure of this answer: "Impossible...Impossible!"

    Ye Qing suddenly leaned down, and met Ye Zheng eye to eye. All the breath was swallowed on Ye Zheng's face: "Let's make a bet, shall we?"

    Seeing

    that Ye Zheng did not respond, Ye Qing continued with conscience: "My disciple thinks that if Master has a child of his own, he must be I like it."

    "...Gamble!"

    Very good, just be competitive! As a man who cultivates swords, he really should have this competitive spirit!