1: World One

Chapter 1: World One

  Mu Ziyi has been feeling unwell lately, occasionally lethargic, and has no appetite for food. At dinner last night, he ate a mouthful of fish and almost vomited out his bile.

  As a result, I lost the thought of eating, and my body was very tired. I went to bed early to rest, but I tossed and turned and didn't fall asleep in the middle of the night.

  He has always been in the habit of exercising, and his physical fitness is very good. Even when he is busy at work, he skips half a meal, and he never feels sick. Who knows this time, when he wakes up the next day, his lower abdomen is twitching. It hurts.

  Mu Ziyi got up at the usual time and went downstairs, took a few bites of the breakfast carefully prepared by the chef, and was nauseated again.

  He couldn't eat anything, and his stomach was hungry and painful. Mu Ziyi secretly said that he was unlucky, and immediately ordered the driver to go to the private clinic he used to go to before going to the company.

  He has always been rigorous in dealing with work matters. If he is in good health, he naturally cannot relax. He has just started a big case a few days ago. If it develops smoothly, he can also be regarded as a giant in the game market of China. .

  Huanda Group was created by his grandfather, and later passed on to his father. In recent years, it has been gradually handed over to him.

  At the beginning, the group mainly involved in real estate and daily necessities. Later, it catered to the trend and built many new shopping plazas under the name of "Huanda". Its business spread all over the country. Today, Huanda Group is one of the best in China. The behemoth of his family, people from all walks of life who see his shepherd family, most of them want to give a little face.

  After the group's listing, its market value has doubled several times, and it has also entered the financial field. Since then, in addition to real estate and daily necessities, finance has also become one of the main sectors of the group.

  He went abroad to study when he was a teenager. He enjoyed the world's top teachers and cutting-edge information in the top foreign universities. He obtained two degrees in MBA and finance. After returning to China, he started from the bottom of the group and spent a few years. In time, he fully understood the business of each segment of the group, and then gradually took over the daily affairs from his father.

  Last year, when he was in his early thirties, he officially took over as chairman, and no one could say a word. His achievements since he joined the company are seen by everyone. He is also the former director of Mu. The only son of the eldest son, this position will be handed over to him one day. Now that he has the ability to do well, there is no reason for others to object.

  The chairman of the world's top 100 groups, his personal wealth has not fallen out of the top five in China, and the others are greasy men in their 50s or even in their 70s and 80s. Unmarried, he is really the most popular diamond king in China, not only in the business world, but also in the political and military circles. There are also many officials who want to marry their daughters to him. The stars in the entertainment industry have sharpened their heads and want to go He drilled into the bed, but even if he could not succeed in taking the position, Chunfeng once made a profit.

  But Mu Ziyi is a very clean person. He has never had any scandals. He is also protected from the air, and there is almost no breakthrough. If you want to become the wife of the chairman of Huanda Group, one word is difficult!

  The car had just driven out of the most mysterious and top-level villa area in the capital. When it was on a narrow uphill, a person suddenly rushed out and stopped in front of the car with his hands wide open. The driver had to make an emergency brake.