91

Chapter 91 World V

    For Ye Zheng, the first 40-plus years of staying behind closed doors were more for the purpose of concentrating on cultivation, but for him to accept the fact that his apprentice was gone, and to convince himself to give birth to the child in his womb.

    Now that his belly is slumped around his waist, his body is abnormally bloated and weird, and his movements are not very convenient. Ye Zheng will not go out even more.

    However, the days when I no longer meditate are really hard. I used to be immersed in practicing swordsmanship, and I only feel that life is passing by so quickly. Now I can't practice swords, I can't meditate, and I can't go out to practice. Every day is the work and rest of ordinary people, day after day. As the day went on, he lost some patience.

    The fetal movement in the abdomen became more and more frequent. Most of the time, Ye Zheng could look at it with a normal mind, and occasionally he would caress with the palm of his hand and play with the child. After all, for a few moments, he really felt irritable.

    It stands to reason that the mood of the Nascent Soul cultivator should not be so ups and downs, perhaps because of the long pregnancy, it also has some influence on the mood.

    Sitting on the stone bench that day, grasping the sword art and comprehending it, he was pondering the passage of "castration without return, sharp and stern, breaking all methods with one sword", and suddenly felt some movement in his abdomen, but he was the At the critical moment of the flash of inspiration, he deliberately ignored his belly and only focused on the sword art.

    Unexpectedly, this little guy is also very arrogant, as if he knew that he was being ignored.

    The inspiration that Ye Zheng finally obtained was completely dispelled. He frowned slightly, put away the jade slip, and lowered his head to look at his waist and abdomen, where the bulge and the bulge were very obvious.

    But Ye Zheng is not a good-tempered person. This can be seen from the fact that he practiced Ye Qing extremely badly every time. At this time, when the little guy in the belly interrupted his inspiration, he was naturally unhappy in his heart. After all, there was a burst of anger in him, forcing himself to ignore the sudden movement in his belly.

    Inspiration was scattered, and he couldn't find it back. He felt that his big belly was an eyesore. Ye Zheng's chest heaved and he gasped for two breaths. With a flash of inspiration, a wine jar appeared in his hand.

    This is the jar of Zuixiaoyao. In the chaotic battlefield, Ye Qing used it to get Ye Zheng drunk, and then he put away the rest. Now that Ye Qing's storage bag is in Ye Zheng's hands, Zuixiaoyao will naturally into his hands.

    The taste of this wine is very beautiful, but the wine is very strong. Ye Zheng has tasted this kind of taste, and it is not that he has never taken it out, but he took it out and looked at it, and then put it back with restraint, without a single sip. He poured it into his mouth, feeling agitated at this time, he finally lifted the lid and took a sip, but he stopped after just one sip, and took the wine jar back.

    The strong and sweet taste spreads in the mouth, swallowed into the throat, spicy and irritating, and the aftertaste is incomparably refreshing, this drink also slightly dispelled some of the irritability in my heart.

    Ye Zheng closed his eyes and thought for a moment, only to feel very comfortable. He hadn't touched wine for more than 40 years. For a wine lover like him, it was really difficult.

    However, this comfortable feeling has not lasted long, and the belly has not stopped, and the growing movement has brought him back to reality. This sip of wine can only make him slightly drunk, but alcohol can amplify the heart. Desire, at this time, he desperately wants to practice swordsmanship!