72

Chapter 72 World Four

    Hong Ming's tone was still determined: "You won't."

    Ye Qing almost laughed at him: "Could it be that the holy monk forgot, I am a scoundrel with no credit and coldness!"

    Hong Ming was silent for a moment, then Fang raised his eyes Said: "Put down the butcher's knife and become a Buddha on the ground. According to the poor monk's view, the donor has no heart to save the world.

    " Did he catch it, and quickly stepped forward to hold Hong Ming's wrist, "Then..."

    He leaned over to the ear of Hong Ming, who was sitting cross-legged: "...How much of your martial arts is left now?" The voice was soft , even more than a murmur, but Ye Qing knew that Hong Ming would definitely hear it clearly.

    As for Yang Yao, who took the medicine bowl, he slammed the bowl on the table, and did not deliberately eavesdrop on Ye Qing's words.

    The loss of kung fu has already begun to appear a few months ago, and it has been continuously lost for more than four months now, and it cannot be stopped no matter what.

    At this time, Ye Qing pointed it out, Hong Ming was not surprised, but closed his eyes and put on an attitude of seeing off guests: "The poor monk knows this." The implication is that you don't bother your Excellency.

    Ye Qing's original intention was to combine the original owner's medical attainments and his medical background after stepping into several worlds to see if he could remedy the loss of Hong Ming's skills, but Hong Ming did not accept his love!

    Even so, he didn't use his hot face to stick to other people's cold buttocks. Anyway, the anti-abortion pills that he had poured in like coercion and inducement for the past few days was enough to keep the miscarriage stable. As for the skill, at the critical moment, his hand There is also a golden finger available, but there is no need to worry too much.

    After thinking about this, Ye Qing left the Buddhist hall in a disappointing manner, and went back to the place where she temporarily lived to simply clean up, and finally fulfilled Yang Yao's wish and officially left the Alliance Lord's Mansion.

    At this time, the two people who stayed in the room didn't know Ye Qing's movements. Seeing him walking away, Yang Yao finally felt a little better, and he couldn't help but complain: "This rogue!"

    Hong Ming shook his head helplessly: " There is no need to get angry about this, he is not bad in nature."

    Yang Yao snorted: "Just the things he did, are not bad in essence? Joke! You are born with a bodhisattva heart, I am not, every time I see this scoundrel, I will My brain hurts suddenly." After speaking, he pressed his temples very appropriately.

    Seeing this, Hong Ming stopped correcting him, and instead asked, "What's the matter with me here?"

    Yang Yao smiled and said, "Isn't this afraid that you will be disturbed? By the way, I really have something to sue you. You know, Cheng Fei from You Yin Lou came to the mansion to beg to see you. I saw that you are not suitable to see guests at this time, so I sent her back. If you want to see her, I will send someone to chase her back."

    Hong Ming thought for a while, Then he said: "That's fine, but there's no need to get it back."

    Yang Yao understood: "This girl is also, after so many years, she is still infatuated with you. It is said that the two of us rescued together back then, and you were still a monk. You have caught up with such good things, pity my dignified martial arts alliance leader, who is still alone."