28

Chapter 28 The End of the World One

    Ye Qing had long known that Mu Ziyi was extremely tired, but she didn't feel anything at all. She carried most of his body's weight, and slowly helped him to the side of the bed to help him lie on the bed.

    When he was about to take off his shoes, he was taken aback by what he saw. His feet were bloodshot and turned purple. He filled up a pair of leather shoes that were half a size too large and almost couldn't take them off. He had seen many people before. In the late stage of pregnancy, the swollen feet looked like Mu Ziyi's situation at this time, it was already extremely serious, it's a pity that he can endure it till now!

    Ye Qing exerted her strength and finally took off the leather shoes for him. When she looked up, although Mu Ziyi closed her eyes, her brows were furrowed, which was obviously extremely uncomfortable.

    With a long sigh, Ye Qing said sullenly, "I reminded you a long time ago that you shouldn't be too tired, but you don't listen!" But he kept rubbing several acupoints on Mu Ziyi's feet with his hands, even if he couldn't immediately The swelling will also make him feel better.

    Mu Ziyi opened his mouth, but didn't say anything, just blindly closed his eyes and let Ye Qing relieve himself of his fatigue, although this happened for the sake of business, in the end, it was he who was at fault...

    and remembered that Ye Qing had eaten at noon. When Qing said "it's not a relative, not a reason", Mu Ziyi felt a little irritable, kicked Ye Qing's hand abruptly, put one hand on his back waist, turned over awkwardly, and turned his back to Ye Qing. sir.

    The pain in his body was still the same, and the pain in his feet was especially severe. These discomforts aggravated the irritability in his heart and made Mu Ziyi's mood go back and forth again.

    Ye Qing was squatting on the ground and rubbing Mu Ziyi's feet, but suddenly he was kicked like this, the whole person swayed and almost fell, but fortunately, she supported the ground in time and stabilized her figure.

    007 didn't think it was a big deal to watch the fun, and said in a mocking manner: "Look at you, you have been around him for a few months, and you ended up in this position."

    Ye Qing retorted it coldly in her heart: "Shut up!" Then He stood up, sat on the edge of the bed, put his hands on Mu Ziyi's waist, and continued to massage for him.

    Mu Ziyi twisted and struggled, trying to avoid the hands on his waist.

    The kick just now was too sudden, and Ye Qing was unprepared for a while, so he was almost kicked down by Mu Ziyi. After all, he didn't expect that the person who fell on top of him as soon as he entered the door would turn his face so quickly.

    But now it's different. Mu Ziyi is very tired, and he is lying on the bed again. He can't exert much energy. It was so heavy that it was impossible to break free.

    Realizing that he couldn't break free, Mu Ziyi became a little angry: "Take your hand away, don't touch me!" Although his voice was cold, it couldn't hide his exhaustion.

    Ye Qing just didn't listen and focused on eliminating his fatigue. His stomach is now more than eight months old. If one can't fix it, he will give birth prematurely!

    Mu Ziyi was at a time when his heart was unbearable, and he had a unique temperament. The more Ye Qing turned against him, the angrier he became, and finally he shouted in a deep voice, "Get out of my way!"

    Ye Qing still refused . listen.

    Mu Ziyi's temper has become more and more strange in recent days, and her heart is not smooth, so she said indiscriminately: "Take off your dirty hands!"