45

Chapter 45

    With the support of the follow-up cavalry, it was Dayan who won the battle, but this victory was a tragic victory. In the end, it was the Yidi who couldn't support it first and retreated with the remnants.

    Ye Qing was carried back to the barracks by the soldiers. He had been charging at the forefront. He was seriously injured. He had several stab wounds on his body. The wound on his waist was extremely serious, and the blood could not stop flowing.

    After returning to the camp, he has been lying in the tent to recover from his injuries. Only very important meetings will he go to the forum to participate.

    The infantry who went to the barracks with a feint shot, only met the resistance of a small group of barbarians, and then slipped 30 miles to the barracks and returned smoothly. Both sides invested a lot in this battle. The barracks were empty, and so were the barbarians.

    Wen Heng finally gained a firm foothold in the barracks because he turned the tide in the crisis this time. Especially the generals who stayed behind at that time admired Wen Heng. Since then, he has also had a lot of say in strategic decision-making. .

    After experiencing this fiasco, Bach Shanyu hated Dayan to the bottom of his heart. After thinking about it, he actually formulated an extremely vicious plan in order to vent the bad anger in his heart.

    A month later, the two sides broke out again and invested a large number of troops on the frontal battlefield.

    Because Ye Qing's injury has not healed, this time she did not play in person.

    However, when the war was in full swing, several left-behind generals and Wen Heng in the council suddenly received a report that a force of Yi Di bypassed Qimeng Mountain, found a weak point in our defense line, and defeated the troops stationed at the foot of the mountain in one fell swoop. The troops drove straight in, heading straight for Xiyangfu Maoshan City.

    The place of Mushan City is located in a remote place. It is not a military center of Dayan, or it is won. It has no major role in the overall strategy, so the deployment of troops is very empty.

    No one would have thought that Bach Chanyu, in order to let out a bad breath, would send troops to lurk in advance, storm the city while the two sides were at war, and then slaughter the city!

    The left-behind members gritted their teeth in hatred for this move by the Yi Di, and gathered to discuss whether to send troops to support them. I'm afraid it won't work.

    Compared to Musan Castle, the strategic value of the military camp is a hundred times more important!

    The generals gathered at the council, including Wen Heng, had no choice but to give up the final result of the negotiation. It was not unreasonable to abandon the soldiers to protect the car at the critical moment, but it was reasonable to understand, but difficult to accept!

    A general said with an ugly expression: "We have to hide this from the general. If he knows, he will definitely support the sick and rescue Mushan City!"

    Someone echoed: "I think the same is true, the remaining troops in the battalion are planned. , even if you forcefully send some troops, you are afraid that you will never come back, this is simply going to die!" For

    a while, all the generals were like this, this kind of ending that can be seen at a glance, they are reluctant to let the general go to die. , that Bach Chanyu came up with such a vicious plan, it is really too despicable.

    However, at this time, Wen Heng, under the pretext of being unwell, left the council and went straight to the coach's tent.

    Those people are right. With Ye Qing's character, they will not sit idly by, so Ye Qing must know about this.