66

Chapter 66 World Four

    The exchange meeting of Jinding Mountain Villa is scheduled to be held on the 15th, and it will only take five days to rush to the place from here.

    Ye Qing finally got free, and she was no longer burdened with things, and she refused to move any more. She had to turn around and go back to Fangzhou City to rest for a few days.

    Cheng Fei didn't agree at first. What she wanted was to walk slower on the road and travel with Hongming.

    But Ye Qing is not at the mercy of others. He is so mad and righteous, if he is not allowed to rest, he will not leave. Without the skill of Hongming, who can force him to fail.

    As for Hong Ming, it was clearly to monitor him that he agreed to go to the exchange meeting. If he took his pick, Cheng Fei would definitely be empty, so although she was extremely reluctant in her heart, she could only admit it with a smile on her face.

    As an intelligence organization, Youyinlou has many bright and dark strongholds in various places, and Fangzhou City is naturally the same.

    After the three returned to Fangzhou City, they checked into a Yunlai Inn. The inn is the property of Youyinlou, and with Cheng Fei, it was naturally free.

    After Ye Qing returned the silver to the medicine shop, he was penniless again. As for Hong Ming, it didn't look like he had any money. If there was no Cheng Fei this time, he and Hong Ming would probably just make do with it in the wild. Son.

    Ye Qing entered the room and fell asleep. For five days, except for eating and sleeping, he didn't step out of the door, and even the food was brought to the room from the second.

    Since he came to this world, he has dealt with a lot of things one after another, and has been in a state of lack of sleep. This time he can sleep comfortably.

    Five days later, Ye Qing finally made up for the lack of sleep before, and the three of them rode their horses to Jinding Villa according to the original plan.

    Along the way, Ye Qing saw Cheng Fei's diligence towards Hong Ming with her own eyes. The smile on her face never ceased.

    In the face of such a beautiful and undisguised favor, Hong Ming was very stable, completely unmoved. He was as pure as a Buddha statue, and the pink and pink skull couldn't shake his mind at all.

    No wonder he was not willing to accept Cheng Fei's invitation before. Even Ye Qing felt unstoppable in this battle. He was probably expecting such a situation!

    ******

    Jinding Mountain Villa is the property of the Sima family. It is famous in all corners of the world for his excellent Kung Fu Kung Fu. The demonic assault force delayed for half a day. Although they suffered heavy losses, they gained a chance to breathe for the righteous path that was caught off guard by the demons.

    After 20 years of recuperation, it has now regained its former glory. Even because of the selfless act of the past, the scale of the reconstruction is even greater than that of the year.

    Youyinlou originally had a general relationship with Jinding Villa, so the reason why the venue for the exchange meeting hosted by him was set here was because the person in charge of this exchange meeting was the young master Cheng Fei, and the second lady of the villa, Sima Yunzhi, was in Youyin. Yinlou learned the art of hidden weapons and had eight acquaintances with Cheng Fei. This time, it was also because of Sima Yunzhi's kind invitation that this decision was made.

    Young talents in the rivers and lakes have been rushing to Jinding Villa from all over the world recently. Ye Qing and his party have encountered several waves of talents rushing to the event.