58

Chapter 58 World Three

    As an agent, Simon is undoubtedly qualified. In a short period of time, he has communicated properly with the program team and stifled the fermentation of the whole thing in the cradle.

    Not only did the on-site cast members and onlookers all seal up, but there was no trace of it on the Internet at home and abroad, and it was handled very cleanly.

    On the hospital's side, the program team sent a representative to visit Xiao Ze. Seeing that Xiao Ze was still in a coma, he comforted Ye Qing who was on the side.

    At this time, Ye Qing really was not in the mood to pay attention to the people in the show team, she was rarely silent, only a pair of eyes stared straight at Xiao Ze on the hospital bed. If you observe carefully, you can find that his eyes didn't even blink. .

    It didn't take long for Simon to come back from the phone call. Seeing the people from the show group surrounding Ye Qing, they kept talking about something, and finally got rid of some anger, and rushed up again.

    He walked into the ward aggressively, grabbed the person from the program group, and dragged him out of the door, obviously intending to have a good talk with that person.

    It wasn't until the two of them disappeared at the door of the ward that Ye Qing turned her head slightly and glanced in the direction of the door. She was very satisfied with Simom's actions. In particular, he was clearly very angry, but he still remembered that after entering the door, Step lightly.

    Compared with him, the people sent by Lemon Terrace are really just superficial, and the difference between genuine worry and forced to work is clear at a glance.

    Thinking of this, Ye Qing subconsciously turned his mind back to Xiao Ze, looking at the pale but handsome face on the hospital bed, he put his index finger on it in a trance.

    All the way from the smooth and full forehead to the bridge of Yingting's nose, and paused on the thin lips without blood, a thought suddenly appeared in his heart - what is the difference between himself and the person from Lemon Terrace?

    The same superficial skills, the same ulterior motives, that person is still restrained by Simon, but he is hidden so deeply!

    In order to survive, being dragged by 007 from world to world, is this choice right?

    Mu Ziyi, Wen Heng, and now Xiao Ze, should they endure this?

    Ye Qing felt that his outlook on life was being violently impacted. In the end, should he continue?

    His eyes were inexplicably hesitant to reach Xiao Ze's lower abdomen, and there was confusion in his daze, as if circles of ripples spread out from the center of the pupil, and could no longer be focused.

    I don't know how long it took, the dazed and confused eyes suddenly condensed, yes, the little guy is innocent, the little guy is innocent! Since he was conceived, he has the right to come into this world. Isn't this the duty of his obstetrician!

    Since he has made a choice long ago, he cannot regret it... He must not regret it!

    With such a belief, Ye Qing's determination to continue the mission finally re-firmed. He retracted his fingers, picked up the bedside water glass, and dipped a cotton swab in water, slowly moistening Xiao Ze's thin, chapped lips.

    The only thing he can do for Xiao Ze is to take good care of him as much as possible.

    Until this time, 007, who had experienced the ups and downs personally, put the heart that he had been holding back into his stomach, but he did not dare to speak out immediately, for fear of being questioned by Ye Qing who had just experienced a brainstorm.