49

Chapter 49 World Three

    Ye Qing was directly pulled by Xiao Ze to the garage, opened the car door, pressed him on the passenger seat, and went around to the driver's seat to get into the car, turned the key to start the car, and slipped out of the hotel.

    He didn't intend to control this person at first, but Yuji is so tightly entangled, this person doesn't seem to be so reliable, if he doesn't have a door on his mouth and leaves everything behind, then the trouble will be big , today alone is equivalent to booking tomorrow's hot search.

    This person is a trouble, every time I see him, I have nothing good!

    Ye Qing took a peek at Xiao Ze's expressionless profile and tightly pursed thin lips, and stopped talking for a while, before Ai Ai finally spoke up: "You... where are you taking me? "It looked like he had met a bad guy.

    Xiao Ze's expression didn't change, he suddenly increased his speed, and ran wildly on the road with few vehicles for a few minutes, then gradually slowed down, and said lightly, "Where else can I go, find a place where no one else is and throw you away!

    Ye Qing sucked in a breath, as if she really believed what he said, and hurriedly said, "No, you can't do this, I will be in danger." Xiao

    Ze heard this, turned his head to look at Ye Qing in surprise, and sneered. Said: "Are you afraid of danger?"

    Ye Qing pouted, and her words were full of accusations: "My brother has never been like this, you are a bad person!"

    Xiao Ze shook his head, hehe smiled: "Yes , I'm a bad guy, okay!" He suddenly stepped on the brakes and pulled the car to the side of the road, "Now, please leave the bad guy's car immediately."

    Ye Qing grabbed the door handle but didn't open the door, looking at Xiao Ze's eyes were full of anger: "I originally planned to stay at the hotel tonight, and a driver will pick me up tomorrow. You brought me out inexplicably, and now you want to leave me on the side of the road like this? No way. , you have to be responsible to me!"

    Xiao Ze clenched his hand on the steering wheel, took a deep breath, and managed to subdue the sudden surge of anger, barely kept calm, and said, "If it wasn't for me, you thought you could get away yourself? , I don't know what's wrong."

    Ye Qing immediately retorted: "I saw it all. The manager of the hotel was about to come up to make a rescue, but you suddenly took me away. Now I have no place to live, so you have to be responsible."

    Xiao Ze raised his head. Looking at the roof of the car, he turned his head to stare at Ye Qing, and said word by word, "So it's all my fault?" As soon as he finished speaking, a call came in. He temporarily spared Ye Qing and took out his phone. Swipe to answer, her tone was not very good, "Hey, what's the matter?"

    Ye Qing didn't know what to say, Ye Qing frowned as Xiao Ze listened more and more, and finally hung up the phone, not knowing what to look at What, then smiled coldly, released the brakes with a bad expression, and drove forward again, but did not rush Ye Qing to get off.

    However, after driving for a while, he suddenly stopped the car again, turned the car key to turn off the ignition, got out of the car and ran to the side of the road, vomiting at the trash can for a while.

    Ye Qing looked left and right, found a half-drinked bottle of mineral water in the corner, thought for a while, then took the underwater car and walked to Xiao Ze's side, handing the water in his hand to the person who was possessed and vomited: "Here , here it is." After a pause, he continued, "You keep spitting like this... are you really okay?"