79: World Five

Chapter 79 World V

    The Qianyang Realm is a world where good and evil demons coexist, and the ascension channel is sound. Every 100,000 years, there will always be one or two Daojuns who have successfully ascended.

    The six major sects of Zhengdao Sword Sect, Dao Sect, Dan Sect, Qi Sect, Array Sect, and Fu Sect stand on top of each other, led by the four major sects of Evil Dao Demon Sect, Ghost Sect, Corpse Sect, and Mei Sect, and there are countless small sects.

    Although there is disagreement between the good and the evil, they can be cultivated by the same people. When facing foreign enemies, they can always be consistent with the outside world.

    Human cultivators can soar when they break through the divine realm, while demon cultivators can soar through the twelfth rank.

    Human cultivation is divided into Qi Refinement, Foundation Establishment, Jindan, Nascent Soul, and Spirit Transformation, while demon cultivation corresponds to the first to third, fourth to sixth, seventh to ninth, and tenth to twelfth ranks.

      Transforming into a human form, the more noble the bloodline or the supernatural powers, the earlier the transformation time will be. Some ancient demon clans can transform between human form and demon form as soon as they are born.

    Ye Qing's current body is one of the most ancient and mysterious demon clans in the Qianyang world - the nine-tailed red fox clan, which has been passed down from generation to generation, and they are all male.

    A single-lineage race is the easiest to cut off its inheritance, but the nine-tailed red fox family does not. Perhaps because of the laws of heaven, as long as this race has a new generation, if the nine-tailed red fox of the previous generation cannot soar within a hundred years, it will Only to be robbed to death.    

     But if no next generation is born, the nine-tailed red fox of this generation will never die. Even if it encounters a fatal crisis, it can also be reborn in another place.

      Therefore, even if it is a single lineage, in the Qianyang world Among the ascending demon clan, the nine-tailed red fox clan still accounts for a large proportion. The last one person and one demon who ascended in the last 100,000 years, that demon clan is the nine-tailed red fox.  

      Among the demon clan, no one knows the famous name of the nine-tailed red fox, but because of the single lineage, very few demons of this clan appear in the world, and there will only be one in this world. It is considered isolated and helpless among the entire demon clan, and no one dares to dare. underestimate

    In addition to inheritance, the nine-tailed red fox clan is best known for its appearance that captivates the world. The fox family is beautiful, and the nine-tailed fox is especially beautiful. As the only nine-tailed red fox in the world, it can stir up changes in the world every time, and both the human and the demon are all overwhelmed by it. All kinds of legends developed from this. The stories are different.

    In today's world, when the previous generation of the nine-tailed red fox was only at the eighth level, because of a love entanglement with a mortal woman, hundreds of years ago, a powerful demon who admired him forced both of them to commit suicide.   

      But no one knows whether he really died, because no one knows whether the mortal woman gave birth to the next generation of the nine-tailed red fox.

     Therefore, many people who were moved by the human race and monster race have also searched secretly for hundreds of years, hoping to find the nine-tailed red fox named Su Guang, but so far nothing has been found.