20

Chapter 20 World One

    Ye Qing originally only planned to fall asleep lightly. If Mu Ziyi felt any discomfort, he could wake up immediately to help him.

    But the place next to him is good. Once he falls asleep, it's easy to ignore the things around him. What's more, he struggled to sleep until midnight last night, so that the next day, he still relied on a phone call. wake up.

    Hearing the familiar ringing of the mobile phone, he leaned on the sofa and slammed his mouth a few times before picking it up in a daze: "Hello, who is it?" On

    the other end of the phone was a young woman's voice: "It's me!"

    Hearing this voice, Ye Qing The drowsy immediately woke up a little, he half-squinted his eyes and said with sleepy eyes: "Oh, hello, how is it?"

    Secretary Lin Da looked for him so early, what could it be?

    Lin Lu on the other end of the phone was succinct: "I've already done what you said yesterday."

    Hearing these unfinished words, Ye Qing's mind couldn't turn around for a while: "What you said is..." Immediately afterwards With a flash of inspiration, the whole person straightened up and sat up, and the last bit of drowsiness dissipated, "I remembered, I'm sorry, I just woke up, and my mind is not bright. What, thank you, please have time another day. You eat!"

    Lin Lu just said "um" and hung up the phone.

    Ye Qing held the mobile phone and silently praised Lin Lu in her heart. She was indeed the top secretary-general of the chairman of Huanda Group, and her work efficiency was high.

    What happened last night was so exhausting that he almost forgot that when he saw Lin Lu at the company yesterday, he asked her for one thing.

    Su Qianqian went back to the subsidiary company, and he won't have the chance to meet Mu Ziyi in a short time, so he can rest assured.

    Thinking that it was good news, Ye Qing couldn't help but smile.

    Suddenly remembering that he was still in Mu Ziyi's room at the moment, he hurriedly turned to look at the bed, for fear that his actions just now would wake him up.

    With this look, he saw that the man on the bed had woken up, and a pair of deep eyes were staring straight at him at this time, causing Ye Qing to subconsciously "squeak".

    He calmed down and looked at the time displayed on the phone, it was only eight o'clock.

    So he got up and walked to the bed, pulled Mu Ziyi's wrist out of the quilt, and gave him a pulse. Although the pulse was vain, the child in his stomach was still saved. Seeing that his face was no longer as pale as last night, he smiled and said. : "Mr. Mu, how are you feeling now? Does your stomach still hurt?"

    Mu Ziyi just looked at him thoughtfully at first, and after a while, he shook his head gently, which meant that it didn't hurt anymore.

    Ye Qing felt more at ease when she saw it, and said softly, "That's good. It's still early, you can sleep for a while, I'll prepare breakfast for you, and then boil the medicine. After all, last night was too dangerous. , it will take a few days of good conditioning."

    After saying this, he remembered one more thing: "Would you like to call Secretary Lin and explain a few words?

       With your current body, it is best to lie on the bed for a few more days, for a short time. I'm afraid I won't be able to go to the company in time." When he said this, he didn't tell Mu Ziyi that he had just received a call from Lin Lu. If you do it in private, it's best if Mu Ziyi knows about it.