21

Chapter 21 World One

    The six-month-old child said that he was not big or small, his head was up and his butt was down, and he was peacefully curled up in the womb, motionless, as if he was sleeping.

    Ye Qing turned her wrist slightly and moved the ultrasound probe gently on Mu Ziyi's stomach to see the whole picture of the child. After checking the child inch by inch, he did not find any damage to the child. He was relieved. It doesn't matter.

    The corner of his lips couldn't help showing a smile: "President Mu, the child is very healthy, don't worry, as long as you cultivate well, you will be fine."

    After saying this, he immediately looked at Mu Ziyi's face, only to see that he was cold and indifferent. His face softened suddenly, his eyes stared straight at the screen, reluctant to blink.

    Is this little man curled up together his child?

    The moment he saw him, Mu Ziyi only felt that his entire chest was filled with something, bulging, and carrying an inexplicable grief.

    Xu Shi stared at it for a long time, he suddenly felt warm in his eyes, as if something was about to come out, he closed his eyes quickly, took a deep breath, and calmed down this sudden surge of emotion .

    The kid is fine, that's fine!

    At this time, the ultrasound probe that had been moving slowly on his stomach suddenly froze, Mu Ziyi felt it, he was busy propping up his upper body with his elbows, opened his eyes and asked, "What, is there something wrong?" His tone was no longer as cold and impatient as before, full of distress and anxiety.

    Seeing that he seemed to have forgotten the inexplicable awkwardness before seeing the child, Ye Qing smiled comfortably: "It's alright, don't be nervous, you just saw something interesting."

    Mu Ziyi looked at Ye Qing suspiciously, as if he was Wait for him to answer.

    Ye Qing moved the probe there, pressed lightly on his bulging belly with one hand, pointed at the screen with the other and said, "Look, this child is a boy!"

    Following his line of sight to the screen, Mu Ziyi's eyes were soft , his lips trembled inexplicably: "Yes... Is it?"

    Ye Qing nodded seriously: "Yes, although it is not fully developed, it can already be seen." The

    voice just fell, perhaps because of the few taps just now, the child who was motionless seemed to be awakened, and the naked eye seemed to wake up. Visibly moved two little feet, at the same time, there were two slight bumps on Mu Ziyi's stomach, and the bumps trembled, making people feel soft.

    Mu Ziyi suddenly released his strength, lay back on the soft chair with his upper body, and raised his hand to stroke the raised place.

    However, Ye Qing stopped him in time and smiled: "Don't worry, just wipe the couplant on your stomach first." So she put down the ultrasonic probe, took out the special paper for erasing, and gently rubbed the couplant on the belly. Wipe away the layer of clear mucus on his stomach.

    The child was already awake at this time, feeling the movement outside, and moving more and more excitedly in Mu Ziyi's stomach.

    Mu Ziyi only felt a series of punches and kicks coming from his stomach, which was much more violent than the previous micro-movements.

    Because Ye Qing was still in front of him, he didn't want to hum and show his weakness, so he had to endure the pain in his throat.

    Seeing that he was not feeling well anymore, Ye Qing changed her mind and said, "Do you want me to press it a few times for you?"