56

Chapter 56 World Three

    Because of the agreement the night before, Ye Qing and Jiang Xinian went out together early the next morning, and it was Ye Qing who Jiang Xinian was looking for.

    Xiao Ze couldn't see anything on his face, he only told them to pay attention to safety.

    Not long after that, Xiao Ze silently suppressed the discomfort in his heart. He held the drawing board as if nothing had happened, put Maza up, and went out leisurely.

    He didn't walk very fast, he stomped slowly under his feet, thinking about where he was going today, and the square yesterday that he must not be able to go to, so... while

    thinking about it, he heard someone calling him from behind, turned around and saw that It's Xia Ran.

    Xiao Ze paused slightly, waiting for Xia Ran to catch up before the two walked forward together.

    "Brother Xiao, do you know that Xiaoqing and Xi Nian went out together this year?" Xia Ranyu casually looked like she was chatting.

    Xiao Ze nodded calmly: "Yeah." Remembering that Jiang Xinian came to see Ye Qing last night, he added, "They both sang at the bar and said they wanted to cooperate."

    Xia Ran rolled her eyes. , an idea formed in his mind: "Brother Xiao paints, I think it's any place."

    Xiao Ze thought that he hadn't determined the place today, and turned to look at him: "What do you think?"

    Xia Ran sipped With a smile on his face, his face was bright: "Where I work part-time, there is an alley next to it. I saw it yesterday. There are many couples coming and going. Brother Xiao will have a lot of use in this place, why not You and I also cooperate?"

    He is a part-time job as a clown, and he needs to wear a clown suit from head to toe when he goes to work. There is no such thing as taking advantage of the star's halo. If there is Xiao Ze painting in the alley next to him, The flow of people will definitely increase, which is good for him, and because Xiao Ze doesn't charge extra for sketching, and he doesn't show his face, he played a marginal ball on the edge of the rules.

    In doing so, after the show was officially broadcast, a topic was added, and all he did was to provide a place for Xiao Ze in the end.

    For this matter, Xiao Ze originally did not need to agree. As long as he didn't go to the square yesterday, he could put the booth anywhere, and he didn't need to get together with Xia Ran, but when he was about to speak, he suddenly Changed his tone : "Okay."

    Seeing that he agreed so easily, Xia Ran breathed a sigh of relief. His words were still watertight, and he showed his cute and soft side in front of the camera. He wrinkled his nose and sounded like a complaint. It's like a joke: "It's good now, the two of them can cooperate, and we can cooperate, and then we can compare!"

    This is the essence of creating topical points, and he can mix into the top idol in the circle. , no coincidence.

    Quanquz is a small indoor playground. Its customers are mainly children under the age of ten. After Xia Ran put on her clown outfit, just like yesterday, she held a small gift in her hand, played tricks at the door, and solicited due diligence. customer.

    When he was close to the alley, he tiptoed to take a look inside. Xiao Ze was sitting near the entrance of the alley. There were already a few customers in twos and threes.

    At this time, no one noticed that in a corner deep in the alley, a black man with a sullen face was sitting in an indecent posture. His closed eyelids trembled slightly, showing a sense of despair and gloom.