Extra 4

Chapter 97

    Ye Chan sneaked into the ice cave while no one was paying attention.

    Since the last time Yang Yao avoided Hong Ming and brought her to the Ice Cave to see the Iceman, she took care to write down the opening mechanism of the Ice Cave. On this day, the little girl came alone.

    She was so curious about the person who was frozen in the ice, and even inexplicably brought a sense of intimacy.

    In the past, when she followed Yang Yao, it was always calm. This time, the little girl thought she was just sneaking a look and left immediately, and she didn't know it.

    However, it was such a coincidence that she stood in front of the ice, and the ice suddenly split into a cobweb-like crack. The man suddenly opened his eyes.

    Ye Chan is just a four-year-old girl. She was frightened by this sudden change. After a short period of sluggishness, she screamed in horror. The sound from under the layers of ice was already on the ground very small.

    But Hong Ming is extremely sensitive to the little girl's voice, and his skills have long since recovered, so his hearing is absolutely incomparable, even if it's just a little bit, he can hear it very clearly. In an instant, he came to the entrance of the ice cave.

    He kept walking and went straight to the inside of the ice cave, just as the ice was peeling off layer by layer, and when he was about to hit the little girl who was standing still and couldn't move, he hugged her by the waist, and put her eyes on her very intimately. cover.

    Afterwards, the man who had been out of breath for many years walked out of the broken ice. His hands and feet were a little stiff, but he was alive. Moreover, Hong Ming also noticed that the wound on the man's neck was caused by wiping his neck. It also miraculously disappeared.

    When the two were facing each other, and when they were full of doubts, Yang Yao, who noticed something was wrong, also rushed over. When he saw the scene in the ice cave, he was stunned. What is the situation now, he can't die anymore Ye Qing, this... is this alive again?

    Because he was still holding the frightened little girl in his arms, after the atmosphere was stagnant for a short time, Hong Ming took the initiative to say: "Brother Yang, I... I'll take Chan'er out first." The person who was always peaceful and calm, at this time, even The words were not smooth, and it could be seen that Ye Qing suddenly came to life, how much impact it had on him.

    Yang Yao was as reliable as always. He nodded towards Hongming and watched the father and daughter leave the ice cave. Then he withdrew his gaze and looked at Ye Qing with some doubts.

    Ye Qing seemed to understand something at this time, and he spoke first: "Don't ask the leader, I don't know what happened. I committed suicide that day, and I never thought that there would be a day when I would survive."

    Yang Yao touched Ye After checking Qing's pulse, he started to check his whole body up and down again, and then took a step back, tsk tsk admiringly: "It's an ancient anecdote." These words affirmed that Ye Qing was indeed resurrected from the dead.

    ******

    In Ye Qing's heart, the matter of his resurrection from the dead is only comparable to the matter of Hongming's male body to conceive a fetus, but these two things actually happened.

    Ye Chan was still young and was comforted by Hongming's kind words, and at this time he couldn't hold back and fell asleep.

    Looking at the restless sleeping face of the little girl, Hong Ming felt distressed and worried, but at the same time he was panicked and panicked. He was so panicked that he didn't even have the courage to personally confirm Ye Qing's situation.