25

Chapter 25 World One

    Originally, with Mu Ziyi's current condition, it was not suitable to go out at all. Who knew that in mid-January, he suddenly asked Ye Qing to go out and bought a black fur coat that was ankle-length.

    After Mu Ziyi put it on, he was completely wrapped in his coat, although his stomach was too big to cover after more than eight months, with this coat, it was better than going out with his stomach out.

    That's right, at such an inconvenient time, Mu Ziyi was going to go out. At this time, there was only a little more than a month left before the due date.

    In the past year, Mu Ziyi has been planning a new game sector, which is his first major move since he took over as chairman. If this sector can be successfully operated and rank in the forefront of the domestic market, it may become the successor of Huanda Group. The fourth largest sector outside the three sectors of real estate, daily necessities and finance, he cannot tolerate being careless.

    In mid-January, it was the time when the first game subsidiary was originally scheduled to be established. As the chairman of the group and the main planner and promoter of the game sector, Mu Ziyi must attend the subsidiary's inaugural meeting and media conference.

    Ye Qing looked at Mu Ziyi's sometimes swollen feet and high belly, and the worry in his eyes almost overflowed. If he could call the shots, he would definitely not let Mu Ziyi go out at this juncture, but he also He knew how important this matter was to Mu Ziyi, so he didn't say anything to stop it.

    The current Mu Ziyi, once stood up and walked, his stomach fell heavily on his waist, and if he walked for a little longer, his back would definitely be sore, and his feet were swollen purple, which was terrifying.

    Ye Qing knew that he would definitely suffer when he went out today, so in order to relieve him some pressure, he wrapped his waist and abdomen with a long cloth, neither light nor heavy. The gravity of the stomach is dispersed a little, and it is not so hard to walk.

    Ye Qing's thoughtful behavior made Mu Ziyi feel very relieved, and there was a slight smile on his face.

    The inaugural meeting of the gaming subsidiary was held at the Senluo Hotel on the left side of the Group's office building. This hotel is also an industry of Huanda. In addition to holding staff meetings, press conferences and other activities, it also entertains the leaders of subsidiaries who visit the Group's headquarters, Excellent employees, as well as partners who come to the company on business trips, in addition, as long as they can afford the money, they can stay.

    This hotel is a rare seven-star hotel in China. It not only occupies a large area, but also has all the necessary equipment. Although the decoration is not luxurious and luxurious like the nouveau riche, it makes people feel very comfortable at first sight. Ye Qing has been there before. Once, I felt that if I had enough money, I would spend tens of thousands of yuan to stay here for one night, and it would not be a waste to come to the capital of China.

    Of course, Ye Qing was just thinking about it in his heart. Even if he was by Mu Ziyi's side and took care of him day and night, the money in his hand was still what he had saved in the past and the salary that the group paid to his card every month.

    Although there is still a lot of daily living expenses left, it is Mu Ziyi's money, and the extra money has to be returned to him. Ye Qing didn't want to take it for himself. Besides, he didn't have a few days in this world. It doesn't cost much at all, so there's no need to leave a bad impression on Mu Ziyi because of this.

    The inaugural meeting of the subsidiary was scheduled to be held at 2:00 pm. In the morning, the directors of the group and the executives of the subsidiary would also gather for a meeting. The meeting time was set at 10:00 am.