9

Chapter 9 World One

    On this day, Mu Ziyi did not appear in the company for the first time.

    In front of his employees, he has always been a serious, conscientious and meticulous boss, and he will never "absent from work" for no reason, especially when important game projects are being developed and listed.

    In the chairman's secretary office on the 30th floor of Huanda Group, there have been many people quietly discussing this matter since the morning. Fortunately, Secretary-General Lin Lu is quite prestige in front of everyone. Today's series of abnormal behaviors are deeply puzzled, but he still performed his duties well on the face, and suppressed the whispering voices in the office with extremely low air pressure.

    The Mu family, their "hearted" chairman Mu, fell down in the corner of the bathroom with a sluggish expression and a weak body. If it wasn't for the support of the walls on both sides, he probably wouldn't be able to maintain his sitting posture.

    In front of him, various brands of pregnancy test sticks, pregnancy test strips, and their packaging bags were thrown. At first glance, it was really messy and messy.

    If you look more closely, you can find that the pregnancy test sticks on the ground, without exception, show two dark lines, and the pregnancy test strips, without exception, are all two bars.

    These results clearly show the unquestionable fact that he is indeed pregnant!

    Mu Ziyi put his hands on his face heavily, and it took a long time before he let go.

    How could it be like this, how could things become like this, what the so-called intern said was actually true!

    This is a big joke!

    For a time, Mu Ziyi was like a bolt from the blue. A man who had been a man for 30 years suddenly told him one day that he was not a man in the full sense, and he was pregnant with a child in his stomach. How did he react!

    For the rest of the day, the door to the bathroom was still locked, and Mu Ziyi shut himself in and was reluctant to come out.

    The servants in the house knocked on the door many times, but he reprimanded them uncharacteristically, so that later, the servants who knew that the husband was in a bad mood did not dare to touch his bad head again.

    It wasn't until the evening when a person came, which eased the "frozen" situation of the Shepherd's family for a whole day.

    That person took Mu Ziyi's order to urgently investigate Ma Feng, who was Ye Qing's background.

    He got up and got the information handed over by Ma Feng from the crevice of the lower door of the bathroom, Mu Ziyi sat back in the original corner, page by page, carefully looking at the details of the person named Ye Qing.

    Born in an orphanage, he has been relying on the relief from all walks of life to complete his junior high school and high school studies. As he said, when he was in middle school, he was occasionally appreciated by Gu Lao, and he often secretly went into and out of Gu Lao’s residence, receiving all his money.

    The university was admitted to the Jingcheng Medical University in this city, which is also the top medical institution in the country. Since then, he has started part-time work-study studies, received a full scholarship, and officially realized economic independence.

    When the incident at the World Star Club happened, he was indeed a part-time waiter there.

    On a few simple sheets of A4 paper, everything was written clearly and plainly. The extremely ridiculous words in Ye Qing's mouth at first sound were all true.