47

Chapter 47 World Three

    Continuing to lie on the bed for a while, Ye Qing glanced at the time displayed on the screen of her mobile phone, closed her eyes again, and quickly got up from the bed, stretched herself in front of the huge French window, and turned to the cloakroom.

      I chose a white suit for myself, put it on, and went into the bathroom to simply wash my face and take care of my hair.

    He is 1.83 meters tall, which is a little worse than Xiao Ze's 1.88 meters tall. He has a handsome appearance. When he dresses like this, he presents a well-behaved and clean young master. Such an appearance can easily win the favor of others.

    After packing myself up, I went downstairs and dinner was already set on the table.

    Ye Qing picked up the phone and sent Ye Huai a message, put down the phone, and began to enjoy the dinner carefully cooked by the chef at home. Just after eating, Ye Huai's driver had already arrived.

    The last publicity roadshow of "Bing in the Troubled Times" was held in this city. As the arranger of the film's soundtrack, Ye Huai asked Ye Qing to attend tonight. The venue was arranged in a five-star hotel in the suburbs at 8:00 pm. He also took special care of him and showed up an hour earlier. At that time, everything would follow the director's arrangement. Do whatever you want. Don't make up your own mind, and there is no need for stage fright.

    He wished that everything had been arranged properly, which showed that he was worried for his younger brother, who was not very involved in the world. He was worried that Ye Qing would be unsafe to drive or get lost, so he arranged for his driver to pick him up the whole way.  

      The message that Ye Qing sent just now was to tell Ye Huai that the driver could come over. Since Ye Huai recovered from the news of Rongzhou's death, Ye Qing has been wearing the same clothes as the original owner before to stretch out his hand, open his mouth to eat, and eat. A day when you don't need to worry about everything.   

      Just looking at Ye Huai's doting attitude towards his younger brother, you can know how the original owner's character was developed. In his memory, when his parents were still there, he also doted on the original owner like this.

     With such a group of family members, he would not It's hard to be simple. During the years of studying abroad, Ye Huai personally arranged for a few servants to follow him.   

     After living such a life, he is indeed extremely talented in music. As long as he devotes himself to the professional field, the results are naturally amazing.

    After the song that Ye Qing composed for the film was broadcast at the time of the screening, it was widely praised by the industry, and even his person was searched in many ways, but he rarely showed up outside, and there was not much information that he could get. Huai asked him to participate in the road show today, and it was also meant to formally introduce him to the outside world.

     These days, if the artist has not accumulated fame and cannot stand in front of the public, no matter how good his work is, he will always feel some regrets.

    When Ye Qing set off from home, it was about six o'clock. When he arrived at the Rose Hotel, it was five minutes before seven o'clock.

     The driver probably got Ye Huai's explanation and kept leading Ye Qing to director Lin Han before leaving with confidence. Send a message to the driver before the end of the road show, and he will come to pick Ye Qing home.     Director Lin has met Ye Qing more than once.

      Except for the first time they met on the set, after the initial completion of the song, the two met several times one after another, discussing opinions, revising, and finalizing the draft. Only then can the current rhythm of the film be achieved. Matching/seamless soundtrack.