90

Chapter 90 World V

    The foundation-building medical cultivator seemed to see his intentions, and in the spirit of helping the world and saving people, he hurriedly stopped: "Senior, you have to think clearly, it is not easy for cultivators to be pregnant, especially for high-level cultivators. With this hand, there may be no more children in the future."

    Ye Zheng dismissed it, he even thought with some self-deprecation that of course he could not be pregnant again, if the scoundrel dares to do it again... then don't blame him for being ruthless !

    Seeing that he had made up his mind, the medical repair swallowed his saliva and continued: "Besides, if the fetus is dropped at this time, your cultivation will be damaged, your vitality will be greatly damaged, and recovery will not be easy!"

    Ye Zheng only said. With a sound of "Go away", the palm full of spiritual energy was about to hit the lower abdomen, and suddenly a sound transmission quickly came to the front.

    He frowned, paused temporarily, and listened to the contents of the voice transmission. After listening to it, he could no longer care about abortion, at least not now.

    Throwing down a middle-grade spirit stone, Ye Zheng immediately left the medical hall, and then withdrew his cover-up technique to restore his original appearance, and Yu Jian returned to the chaotic battlefield.

    The sound transmission was sent to him to ask for his support. After killing three blood shadows last time, now there are blood shadows in the late Nascent Soul appearing, and as soon as they appeared, there were ten. Renxiu urgently dispatched a large number of high-level shadows. Cultivator, the method of killing the blood shadows the first two times seems to be effective now. They plan to continue to use this method, but in this method, he is an indispensable main force, so he must be present!

    The overall situation is the most important, Ye Zheng can only choose to return to the chaotic battlefield first and join the action to kill the blood shadow.

    This high-level blood shadow is not easy to kill. Every time you add one, it takes several times more effort. Now there are ten of them when they appear. When Ye Zheng arrived, the battle situation was already very stalemate. His joining made everyone The pressure has dropped, and the killing operation has gradually entered the right track.

    After more than ten days of slaughter, although it is not easy to kill, the number of high-level blood shadows is indeed decreasing one by one.

    However, the mutation occurred when there were only two blood shadows left!

    It turned out that it was not only the human repairers who discovered the high-level blood shadows that appeared in groups, but also the demon repairers. This time, a large number of high-level demon repairers were also dispatched to kill the blood shadows. When this batch of blood shadows was about to be killed, the two cultivators collided like this.

    The scene became very tense for a while, and it was a large number of high-level monks on both sides of the enemy, and it was a high-level blood shadow that had not yet been killed. Everyone was red-eyed. 's war.

    There used to be only one opponent, but now it has become two parties, and it is an occasion where high-level monks gather. After several fights, both the human and the monster have fallen a lot. The blood shadow was originally formed by the blood on the chaotic battlefield. The blood shadows of the late Nascent Souls that were killed have absorbed the blood energy of the high-level monks, and their strength has not decreased but increased.

    The chaotic battlefield has existed for a long time, and the appearance of blood shadows is due to certain mutations within it. Nowadays, high-level blood shadows gather frequently, indicating that such mutations are becoming more and more serious.