Extra 5

Chapter 98

    Not long after Ye Zheng went out to travel, Ye Qing returned to this world. He appeared directly in Ye Zheng's cave, and naturally, he saw the child who was frozen by Heng Zehua.

    He saw everything Master Ye Zheng had done for him. But since this child has been born into this world, he can't ignore it and let him be frozen forever.

    Only when one's own cultivation base is quickly raised to the level of perfection, can this matter be resolved satisfactorily.

    At the same time, 007 couldn't wait to have his own body, it was joking in Ye Qing's mind, and there was no way, Ye Qing could only temporarily put aside the plan to inform Ye Zheng of his whereabouts, and let the air into the air on the spot. body.

    The nine-tailed red fox's physical talent is excellent, because in the last nirvana, his cultivation was completely scattered, and he could only use the secret art of transformation in the inheritance memory. Now, if he wants to quickly improve his cultivation, he can only practice inheritance exercises. OK, so his medical practice had to stop there.

    The only good thing that can hold 007 at hand is the red bead he hides in the tear mole. This kind of space treasure is already a rare good thing in the Qianyang world. 007 also agrees to live in it. After having a body, it can be If you practice on your own, you will be able to cultivate into a human form in the future.

    Ye Qing then followed the method left by the senior, and got 007 into the red beads, and became the artifact spirit of the spirit grass space. The surprise is that the beads with the artifact spirit quickly increased in level, which originally could only accommodate Divine consciousness can now accommodate the whole person to enter, and this space even has the ability to control the flow of time!

    If Ye Qing had obtained the treasure, he immediately fled into the space to devote himself to cultivation. Thanks to the spiritual grass he had collected in the demon clan, he could also concoct alchemy himself to assist in cultivation.

    There is no shortage of elixir and spiritual qi in Lingquan. In addition to cultivation, Ye Qing is alchemy. He almost forgets the passage of time, and his cultivation base rises rapidly. Because there is no catastrophe in the space, his cultivation base rises all the way to the perfection of God Transformation. smooth water.

    On this day, Ye Qing finally sensed that the Thunder Tribulation was coming. As long as the Thunder Tribulation was over, he would be led to the Upper Realm after a few days, and the child would finally be able to break free from freezing and grow up freely. .

    As soon as he left the space, he teleported outside the Sword Sect, and the Thunder Tribulation was extremely tyrannical and would last for nine, nine and eighty-one days.

    It was also when the calamity was just around the corner, and the extreme joy gave rise to sadness. When the first thunder calamity descended, Ye Qing remembered that she had already collected Jindan, Yuan Ying, Huashen, and calamity-transcending thunder calamities together.

    The enhanced version of the Thunder Tribulation on the 9981st passed, even if it was turned into a tyrannical nine-tailed red fox demon to resist, Ye Qing was almost split into a piece of coke.

    ******

    What a coincidence, the first day of Ye Qing's transcendence was Ye Zheng's God Transformation Ceremony. The high-ranking monks from the entire Qianyang Realm gathered in the Sword Sect and were communicating with each other. Someone had crossed the calamity and flew into the air to see that the intensity was hundreds of times that of the God Transformation Thunder Tribulation that Ye Zheng had crossed before.