88

Chapter 88 World V

    After being brought back to the account by Ye Zheng this time, it took Ye Qing a day and a night to recover herself.

    Ye Zheng is also a restless person. Meditating and practicing has little effect on sword cultivators. Now that he is on a chaotic battlefield, the most important thing is fighting opportunities, which is the paradise for these militants.

    So when Ye Qing withdrew from the state of pranayama, Ye Zheng was nowhere to be seen, and when he asked 007, he went to the battlefield to fight and kill demons again. Although his cultivation base has improved now, and his combat power has also risen a lot, if his energy is too overdrawn, the fetal breath may be revealed in advance.

    Ye Qing has thought about this matter carefully. With Master Ye Zheng's character, he will never accept the fact that he is pregnant. Once he finds out, he will definitely find a way to fall. Therefore, he must be prepared in the early stage, so as not to be imminent, and there is nothing he can do.

    The best way is to let Ye Zheng accept him from the bottom of his heart, and then feel reluctant to let go of the child in his womb. However, he has tried two methods, and Ye Zheng simply doesn't understand what he means.

    Perhaps in Ye Zheng's heart, that incident was really only reluctantly accepted to save the apprentice, and he didn't think about it at all. In addition, in this world, the relationship between master and apprentice is like a father and son. It is to be criticized by thousands of people and reviled by thousands of people.

    Although the situation was so severe, Ye Qing had no choice but to face the difficulties!

    He intends to try one last time before Ye Zheng finds out about his body. If it still doesn't work, he will have to resort to that stun move. However, that stun move is completely forcing Ye Zheng. Once he makes a move, he can't go back. , Ye Qing didn't want to go that far until he was forced to.

    ******

    Ye Zheng came back from the battlefield this time and found that his apprentice was a little different.

    Thinking of his untidy appearance before, Ye Zheng immediately came to the conclusion that the apprentice must be panicking again, and the next training location has been arranged!

    Ye Zheng glanced at Ye Qing, who was suddenly dressed in exquisite clothes and carefully styled his hairstyle, and sat on the futon to meditate without saying a word.

    Seeing this, Ye Qing's smile that was just right on his lips immediately stiffened. He ran outside the tent in disbelief, found a remote place to condense the water mirror, and carefully checked his clothes. There was no problem at all. There was a slight smile on Zhang's face, and even he could hardly stand it. Master Ye Zheng was able to turn a blind eye!

    Ye Qing knew the appearance of this body. The lethal power that ignored gender was unintentionally extraordinary. If it was added a little deliberately, almost no one could resist it.

    The reason why he didn't deliberately charm Ye Zheng before was also considering that Ye Zheng had been facing this face for a hundred years, maybe he was used to it, and just a little try already showed that his judgment was correct.

    But Ye Qing still didn't give up, he knocked on 007: "Ah Qi, Master really didn't respond at all?"

    007 told him very honestly: "Well... a little bit."

    Ye Qing was excited: "Come on. Say it."

    007 only said: "He thinks your skin is itchy again, and plans to take you to the next training location after the breath adjustment."