83

Chapter 83 World V

    When Ye Qing woke up, she felt refreshed, her body was full of spiritual energy, her muscles were tough and strong, and there was no sign that she had been seriously injured.

    He heard a cold voice asking him, "Are you awake?"

    Ye Qing looked at the sound, glanced at the man, and hurriedly got up and jumped out of bed: "Jingxuan Zhenjun? Have you been here all these days?"

    Jing Xuan nodded slightly.

    Ye Qing subconsciously raised her hand and smoothed her long hair, halfway through, maintaining the motion of inserting her five fingers into her hair, and then asked, "Where is my master?"

    He heard Jing Xuan tell him "retreat together with fellow Daoist Qingyang to heal the wounds. Let's go." Ye Qing then continued the movement of five fingers, smoothing her long hair to the end, "Please take care of Zhenjun!"

    Jing Xuan nodded again, stood up and said, "Since you are awake, I will not stay any longer. Something..." He thought for a while, a flash of inspiration flashed in his hand, and then threw a jasper amulet to Ye Qing, "If you have something to do, input spiritual power into this amulet, I will know, you have a good rest, it is best not to go out these days. , I'm afraid someone will be against you."

    Ye Qing took the jade talisman and watched Jingxuan leave obediently.

    He stood on the spot and studied the jade talisman in his hand over and over again, but he didn't quite understand it. From his perspective, he only knew that it was similar to the sound transmission, but the talisman made of spiritual jade could be used many times. The order is much higher than that of ordinary voice transmission.

    After all, True Monarch Jingxuan is True Monarch Yuanying, and he has a lot of good things in his hand, and he has never seen good things if he casually shoots them.

    If this is compared, Master Ye Zheng is really incomparable with others. If there is something good in Master's hand, he must have fed the heavy sword in his hand. As long as there are enough spirit stones, the Paojia auction house can buy them.

    This is Jian Xiu!

    Although Master Ye Zheng always has a time of soaring into the sky, he probably won't see that day...

    Ye Qing pondered for a while, then put away the jade talisman and walked around the room a few times in a casual and casual manner. Master healed his injuries, which meant that he had no time to toss him. How are you going to spend these days?

    There is no way for his practice to improve just by meditating. He has to treat people's injuries on the spot. He can't get involved with the master. There is no one else on Ji Bingfeng except Zhenjun Jingxuan. Where does he go to find the injured?

    Ye Qing rubbed her chin and pondered. There was no injury. In this entire extreme ice peak, there must always be some spirit beasts who didn't have long eyes to break in. The low-level spirit beasts can't stand such a cold climate, so there will always be frostbite. ...

    making up her mind, Ye Qing put on her robe and ran out of the formation where the small courtyard was located. She was instantly frozen, and even the flesh and blood seemed to be covered with frost.

    He started the exercise skillfully, and his body was no longer so cold immediately, so he saw the direction and ran towards the foot of the mountain. Decayed yellow vegetation.

    Because of this, there are still spirit beasts who have not opened their minds and run into the mountain, but when they run in, they are foolishly frozen and unable to move an inch.