51

Chapter 51 World Three

    Xiao Ze's home.

    Xiao Zhan sat next to Xiao Ze, speechless for a long time, and finally patted him lightly on the shoulder: "Aze, if you don't want to say it, brother won't force you."

    Xiao Ze finally moved, he turned to look Looking at Xiao Zhan, he still didn't say anything, but those eyes that had been drooping all the time were clearly covered with bloodshots.

    Xiao Zhan was taken aback by his appearance, he raised his hand and tightly wrapped his shoulders, and silently transmitted his power to him. Only at this time did Xiao Zhan realize that his whole body was trembling slightly, so he stopped him more and more. Tight.

    However, Xiao Ze always supported his body strongly and was unwilling to lean towards Xiao Zhan. The two of them saw each other for a while, but Xiao Ze's body gradually stopped shaking.

    Xiao Zhan waited silently for a while, and when the time was right, he finally spoke again: "What are your plans now? No matter what decision you make, my parents and I will always support you."

    Xiao Ze spoke, but his voice was hoarse It's amazing: "Is it all spread on the Internet..."

    Xiao Zhan nodded: "My parents and I all knew it from the Internet."

    Xiao Ze shut up again, even they knew about it. Knowing the extent of the explosion on Le Bo, at this time, even if he wants to have an abortion, he has to weigh it. The last time he was photographed in the Rose Hotel, he didn't have time to clarify, and now it has become unmanageable. , In addition to today's incident, I am afraid he has no way out. Abortion is placed on public figures, and the impact is extremely bad.

    Thinking of this, Xiao Ze's originally chaotic heart suddenly calmed down. Since he has reached the level where he can't go back, what else can he struggle? Isn't it because he is pregnant, he was born!

    He broke off Xiao Zhan's hand on his shoulder, sat up straight, took a deep breath, and pulled the corners of his lips: "Brother, thank you."

    Xiao Zhan smiled at him, and there was a sense of relief in his tone: "Fool. , we are brothers, what's there to be thankful for. Now can you tell me what's going on?"

    Xiao Ze then told him what happened that night four months ago, and said with a wry smile: "I didn't expect it, it's just this one time, just... But I've already thought about it, I decided to give birth to this child, brother, I'm afraid you will have a younger brother who has a child out of wedlock in the future."

    Xiao Zhan asked curiously: "What about that person? Didn't you all get along well before? You don't plan to marry him?"

    The wry smile on Xiao Ze's face turned helpless: "You Don't look at him in his twenties, he is very well protected by his family, in fact... he hasn't grown up yet, so what does he know. When this child is born, I'm afraid he can still be used as a toy by him!"

    Xiao Zhan became more and more concerned. Xie: "No, it doesn't look like it. Seriously, you two are a good match when you stand together, and your parents think so too."

    Xiao Ze shook his head: "I and he really... It's not like that. Brother, even you are making a fool of yourself?"

    Xiao Zhan said with a smile: "Okay, it's not or it's not, you're already at this age, and what you want to do in the future is up to you." Just as

    Simon called and asked What did Xiao Ze think about the show "Love Challenge"?

    Xiao Ze thought for a while, then said, "Join the group on time tomorrow."