84

Chapter 84 World V

    After Ye Qing jumped into the black hole, there was no more moth. He smashed on a soil slope, and the soil of the soil slope was soft, as if it had just been renovated. It could be seen that the soil was just sucked in.

    He got up and patted his butt, and then brushed off the dirt on his robe. He was about to look around, looking for a way forward.

    As soon as he turned around, he saw Ye Zheng carrying a heavy sword, sitting cross-legged meditating at a distance of zhang Xu, and at this time he was also looking over with his eyes wide open. There is only Ye Zheng alone here, and neither the two true monarchs, Qingyang and Jingxuan, are here.

    Ye Qing stepped in front of him in two steps: "Master?"

    Ye Zheng nodded and stood up.

    Ye Qing smiled happily, rubbed against him, and said happily: "You have been waiting for me!" He is usually not a serious person, but at this time, this too close attitude still made Ye Zheng feel a little suspicious.

    Ye Zheng glanced at Ye Qing, as if he couldn't understand why this stinky boy was so happy all of a sudden, but he didn't ask in the end, he just said, "Since you've come in, let's go in with your teacher. The two fellow Daoists have already taken a step ahead."

    Ye Zheng Qing kept smiling, followed Ye Zheng obediently, and gave him a high hat: "Master treats your disciples so well."

    Ye Zheng had a few goose bumps on his back for no reason. Suddenly some abnormal apprentices strode down the slope.

    Ye Qing also followed him down the slope.

    ******

    This is a place that looks like a sect. The temples and houses are well planned and orderly. The main hall, side halls, medicine gardens, and utensils are all available. The shape of the building does not look like it. What we see today is what it looked like millions of years ago.

    They are currently in a far corner of this sect.

    The two walked on the road paved with stone slabs and walked straight towards the center of the main hall.

    As Ye Qing walked, he thought about it in his heart. Combined with what he saw on the jade slip left by his predecessors, the eight achievements here are the sects created by that person, and the name is easy to remember, it is the word "zongmen".

    From this, it can be seen that the senior is also casually tight!

    The highest cultivation base in the Qianyang Realm, the God-changing Daojun, has only five thousand years of life. Going back millions of years, that is, hundreds of generations ago, it is very remarkable that a sect can inherit dozens of generations. Hundreds of generations ago, I am afraid that even records They have already been drowned in the smoke of war, and if there is, there are at most a few words.

    And these few words are mostly from ancient ruins that are deeply hidden and have not been discovered.

    The ruins of the "Zongmen" where they were located millions of years ago are so well preserved and there is no trace of their predecessors entering. If they spread it out, it would definitely cause an uproar in the entire Qianyang Realm!

    Stepping into the quaint and majestic main hall, Qing Yang and Jing Xuan were already in the hall. They stood side by side facing the hall door, as if welcoming Ye Zheng and Ye Qing.

    When the few people met, they suddenly saw that the door of the hall was closed, and a phantom appeared on the jade throne in the hall.

    When he opened his mouth, he seemed like an elder who was educating people, and like a venerable person who had been in a high position for a long time. He was as lifelike as a real person in front of him, and he could feel it carefully. That kind of consciousness.