40

Chapter 40 The World II

    Wen Heng returned to the mansion after a day's political affairs, simply ate some dinner, then went back to his room, lay sideways on the bed to rest, clenched his fists with one hand, and thumped gently on the lower back. The other hand was gently placed on the bulging belly, feeling the movement from time to time.

    He had just recovered from the cold, but he was still a little weak. Once again, he sighed in his heart that his body was not as good as before.

    Suddenly, he felt some movement at the door, he turned to look, the lights were dark, and a figure quickly came to his bed, and sat on the edge of the bed very rudely.

    As soon as this person came in, Wen Heng guessed his identity. At this time, no one would go into his room except that person.

    Sure enough, the man reached out and probed his forehead, with a bit of a smile in his words: "The burn can be considered to be gone, how do you feel today?"

    Wen Heng did not push his hand away, but asked: "How are you doing? Are you here?"

    Ye Qing smiled unabated: "You are so ill, I can't rest assured if you don't confirm it yourself." After

    Wen Heng heard this, he opened his mouth and wanted to say something, but he didn't say anything. , just lay quietly on the bed.

    Seeing that he didn't speak, Ye Qing continued: "Don't be embarrassed, there is nothing you can do in the situation like yesterday, you refuse to take medicine, and you work hard all day, how can the cold be so good? Besides, you didn't Do you treat me like this, we are one at a time, and it will be even."

    At this time, Wen Heng finally said: "You don't have to rush to explain, I don't blame you." But he was a little muttered in his heart, this person is right I moved my hands and feet, provoked my words, and never explained it. Now this is the sun coming out of the west?

    In the darkness, there was an inexplicable heat on his cheeks, but they were quickly pressed down.

    Hearing him say this, Ye Qing laughed again: "That's right, I'm not a viper or a beast, you don't have to avoid me like a snake and scorpion, besides, with the relationship between the two of us, no matter how close we are, it doesn't matter how close we are. Yes, Ji Ping, do you say yes or no?"

    As soon as these words came out, the nature of loving flowers and provoking grass was exposed again. Wen Heng's surprise just now vanished. He just said that he overestimated him, and because he was still a little tired, he didn't want to care about him anymore and collapsed on the bed. body, still lying on his side.

    From the beginning to the end, let Ye Qing leave those words quickly, but didn't say a word.

    This is obviously a softening of the attitude. Ye Qing doesn't understand why. He was about to make persistent efforts, and he was close to Wen Heng. Suddenly, his auricle moved up and down, and the words he said had changed to: "Ji Ping, someone is here."

    Then he said: Turning over onto the bed, he hid under the thick quilt. In the dark, he faced Wen Heng, who was lying on his side, and said softly, "You know how to deal with it." She shrank and curled up into the quilt.

    Wen Heng was sprayed on his face by Ye Qing's warm breath, subconsciously turned around and lay down, bent his legs, and propped up the quilt in an arc. I can't even see that there is one more person on this bed.

    Just after finishing this, there was a sound of footsteps coming from the door, followed by the sound of the door opening, as well as a familiar call: "Sir, sir, are you asleep?"