11

Chapter 11 World One

    The apartment that Ye Qing rented was not big, with only one bedroom and one living room.

    When he got home, Ye Qing let Mu Ziyi sit on the sofa to rest, while he turned on the TV, and ran to the kitchen to make Chinese medicine.

    Mu Ziyi in the hall thought that as long as he waited for the medicine to boil, he drank it and knocked down the thing in his stomach, and he would be able to return to his normal life.

    Unexpectedly, as soon as I looked up, a common knowledge program about pregnancy for expectant mothers was playing on the TV. I frowned instinctively and planned to change the channel, but unfortunately I couldn’t find a remote control around the sofa. The sound kept coming into his ears. For some reason, Mu Ziyi stopped trying to find the remote control machine, but sat back on the sofa and took out his mobile phone to play with.

    However, the sound from the TV still entered his ears so clearly that he couldn't even listen to it.

    So I inadvertently learned that at the 4th week of pregnancy, the baby has grown to the size of a grape, about 20 mm long, the organs have obvious features, the heart and brain have developed very complex, and the hands and feet will move gently, as if in amniotic fluid. Swimming in general.

    At 12 weeks pregnant, the baby is about 65mm, the fingers and toes are completely separated, and the baby is moving from the tooth germ to the toenail, looking like it is diving in a water ballet.

    12 weeks...

    If you think about it carefully, he is currently about 12 weeks. It turns out that such a small thing can already dance ballet... In four weeks, the weight of the small thing will be 150 grams, and the body will exceed 12 cm, and even started to hiccups...

    Although his eyes were still fixed on the phone, the contents of the phone were completely out of his mind, and his entire thoughts had been flooded with popular science on TV. He never knew that such a person had not yet formed. The young life of the man is also trying to make himself whole, trying hard to stretch his muscles and bones, trying hard... to bring himself to this world.

    Unconsciously caressing the lower abdomen with one hand, is it the same with the little things here?

    At this moment, a voice suddenly interrupted his thoughts: "President Mu, the medicine has already been fried, and it will be ready to drink in more than an hour."

    Mu Ziyi came back to his senses, glanced at Ye Qing, and gently nodded.

    Keenly noticing the position of Mu Ziyi's palm, and the expression on his face, Ye Qing knew that he had made the right move, so he asked with a smile, "Don't you like watching this kind of show?" I said to myself, "Yes, I only pay attention to these because I plan to develop in the direction of obstetrics in the future. You, the chairman of a large company, how can you like to watch this kind of program, I was negligent, what do you want to watch? Program? I'll change the channel for you."

    After saying that, he walked to the TV and touched the back of the TV with his fingertips, as if he were changing the channel. Unexpectedly, Mu Ziyi suddenly stood up and said in a hurried tone: " No, I don't want to watch TV, you can turn it off."

    Ye Qing shrugged and turned off the TV according to Mu Ziyi's instructions. After thinking for a while, she asked, "Why don't you go to the bedroom now to rest and refresh yourself? After drinking the medicine for a while...you should have a harder time."

    Mu Ziyi's eyes changed a few times, but he still agreed with Ye Qing's proposal and followed him to the bedroom.

    Ye Qing lifted the original sheet and quilt cover, took out a new set from the closet and put it on, and said while changing: "Don't worry, the sheets and quilt cover are all new, they have been washed after they were bought, but they haven't been used yet. However, the conditions here can only be like this, you can just do it."