71

Chapter 71 World Four

    Seeing Hongming come in, Yang Yao looked at him and let go of Ye Qing according to his words.

    When he finally got his freedom, Ye Qing was so uncomfortable that he bent down and shrank in the Taishi chair, covering his throat and coughing violently. However, he coughed and coughed, and he laughed. The more he laughed, the more hysterical he became. With the violent coughing, he forced out physiological tears. , the whole person looks like crazy.

    Hong Ming watched silently for a while, and then said, "Brother Yang, let's go back to rest first."

    Hearing this, Ye Qing raised her eyes and glanced at Yang Yao, her watery eyes showing a bit of crazy pride.

    Naturally, Yang Yao was worried about letting Hong Ming and Ye Qing be alone, glared at Ye Qing fiercely, and said, "I won't leave." As soon as these words came out, it matched his simple and honest appearance.

    Ye Qing was also relieved at this time, but because of Yang Yao's throat lock, his voice was still a little hoarse: "The leader of the alliance is really worried about eating radishes, the holy monk himself is not worried, what else are you unhappy about? , this is in your mansion."

    Yang Yao asked Hong Ming's meaning with his eyes, and after seeing Hong Ming nodding at him, after repeatedly reminding him, he turned his head out of the room three by one.

    As soon as Yang Yao left, only Ye Qing and Hong Ming were left in the room. No one spoke first, but fell silent for a while.

    Comparing patience with Hongming, Ye Qing can imagine that it must be a loser, so he couldn't hold his breath and asked: "The holy monk left the temple, but it is exactly as the rumors said, because the color was broken outside the city of Qingzhou that day. The ring thing?"

    Hong Ming nodded slightly, confirming what Ye Qing said.

    Ye Qing asked again: "But as far as I know, it's just a matter of committing sexual precepts and punishing them according to the temple rules. It won't cause trouble to the point of leaving the temple or even stepping down as a Buddhist son."

    This time, Hongming just kept silent. , did not answer Ye Qing again.

    Ye Qing's purpose was to lure him to tell the truth, and then find a way to make him accept his help. Of course, he would not be stopped by this silence. He continued to probe: "Could it be that there are other reasons?"

    Hong Ming remained silent. His face didn't change at all.

    Seeing that this is not possible, Ye Qing rolled her eyes, pursed her lips, and decided to change her method: "I don't have to tell the truth from the holy monk, but if the holy monk falls to this point because of the Qingzhou incident, then I have an unshirkable responsibility. If there is another cause, please also ask the holy monk to nod, so as to relieve my guilt, and then I will not bother the holy monk again."

    This time, Hong Ming has not responded yet, Yang Yao who has been waiting outside the door He couldn't hold his breath for a while, he pushed open the door vigorously, rushed in and tightly grasped Ye Qing's shirt, as if to strangle Ye Qing to death, and said with hatred: "You bastard, get out of here immediately, Otherwise, don't blame me for being ruthless!"   

       Ye Qing looked sloppy and smiled flatteringly: "Hey, hey, why is the leader in such a hurry, I didn't do anything to the holy monk just now, as long as the holy monk gives me a letter, it will relieve my heart. I'm sorry, I'll leave immediately," he said, raising his eyebrows at Yang Yao rather  ambiguous , "I'll leave and let you two live together, how about you?" He slapped Ye Qing on the head and ended Ye Qing's life.