Extra 3

Chapter 96

    #Fifty-year-old actor travels with little fresh meat#

    After many years, Xiao Ze, who has long since retired, reappeared in the public eye, because of this entertaining lace news.

    Xiao Ze is a miracle in the Xia Guo film and television circle. He is not only the youngest Grand Slam actor who has won the five major domestic film and television awards, but also a world-class Merlywood actor. He is also the only emperor in the domestic film and television industry. Post-level Mellywood statuettes.

    Such a historic achievement can be said to be unprecedented, and no one has ever been able to stand up to it. Once the word Xiao Ze appears, it is a highlight!

    Even though he has retired for many years, as long as his excellent works still exist, his fan base will not decrease but increase, but since he himself rarely appears in public, his fans are quite Buddhist.

    Anyone who knows about Xiao Ze's life knows the tragedy caused by the scolding war that year. He was seriously injured in the car accident and nearly died, and his partner became a vegetative person and has been lying in the hospital.

    Because of this incident, he chose to retire during his good years. For 20 years, he raised his son alone, took care of his comatose partner, and even remained unmarried.

    These deeds have already earned countless tears. When people inside and outside the circle mention Xiao Ze, they must be praised, sighed, and admired.

    Now that news of traveling with Xiao Xianrou suddenly came out, and photos were taken and posted on the Internet, Xiao Ze is now almost at risk for the evening.

    Although the two people in the photo are wearing masks, it is rumored that the little fresh meat is wearing jeans and a white shirt, and the legs are the waist and the waist. Just looking at the figure, you know that the appearance is definitely not low.

    As soon as the news broke out, the person who had truly shed tears for Xiao Ze felt the uncomfortable feeling in his heart, as if being fed by Xiang, wiped away tears and left messages on the Internet, and no longer believed in love.

    But there are also quite a few more pertinent comments, saying that his brilliant achievements cannot be denied, and others have their own lives. Deep down, even the fact that his son went to the space station not long ago was exposed on the Internet. He praised him not only as a legend, but also for raising his son so well. So hard to get out of a difficult situation, he deserves the best!

    This incident seems to have exploded all Xiao Ze's Buddhist fans. Many people saw the familiar id in the message and turned around and looked at the people around them. So you also follow him? ? ?

    The LeBao, which has been strong for decades, exploded again, and the comments of praise or derogation were rampant, and the fifty-year-old Xiao Ze was once again pushed to the forefront.

    However, today's Xiao Ze is no longer what he used to be. He no longer eats the rice in the film and television industry. The investment income over the years has been enough for him to live a luxurious life.

    This time, he let things ferment quickly, and there were rumors all over the place. He didn't even come forward to explain it, and he didn't even hire a team to end the game. After all, he was someone who had lived half his life.

    Besides, compared to the remarks on the Internet, it was the events in front of him that made him more tired to deal with it. The man who had been in a coma for twenty years suddenly woke up, and the whole person still looked the same as before, but he himself was no longer young. .