68

Chapter 68 World Four

    The fight between Hong Ming and Sima Yunfeng did not end up in the end.

    Seeing that Ye Qing could not be harmed, Cheng Fei stood on the ring in time and announced that the demon sect was besieging the city and Liuzhou was in an emergency.

    As soon as the news came out, the audience was in an uproar. Naturally, the exchange meeting could not go on any longer. Sima Xiongfeng made a decisive decision and announced that he would bring many young talents and elites from Jinding Villa to Liuzhou urgently for support. At the same time, he sent the news to Liuzhou.

    When Zhengdao encounters such a critical event, Hongming can never stand by and watch. He is highly skilled in martial arts, and he runs in a hurry, and his footsteps are much faster than riding a horse, so he did not go with the crowd, but set off alone.

    Besides, if he can get there first, it will be more useful than everyone here combined, and everyone has no face to drag him down.

    In this way, Ye Qing finally got rid of Hong Ming's stalking, and regained his freedom as he wished. While he felt relieved, he did not forget to throw a small bottle to Hong Ming who was about to set off: "What Elder Xu wants, take it. Okay."

    Hongming took the bottle, but he didn't even open it for inspection, so he hid it in the wide sleeves of the plain white monk's robe, leaving only one sentence: "Liuzhou is urgent, the poor monk will leave for now, and the donor Ye can do it for himself."

    Ye Qing Smile: "It's good to go, I won't give it away!"

    Hong Ming gave him a light look, and then he left, the plain white monk's robe stirred with the wind, and in a blink of an eye it became a white spot in the distance, and the speed was not like a mortal, it was Heavenly Immortal Family, nothing more than that.

    Ye Qing then understood why his own light kung fu movement technique was already extraordinary, but he still couldn't escape Hong Ming's follow. It turned out that the gap between himself and Hong Ming was as big as the sky, and his second-rate martial arts internal strength still limited his movement technique.

    This is the true strength of Wulin No. 1!

    After Hong Ming left, the rest of the people acted urgently and had no time to take care of Ye Qing's side. Cheng Fei could only stare at Ye Qing, and turned to discuss with Sima Xiongfeng about rushing to Liuzhou.

    Ye Qing was free, leisurely and leisurely, and finally started her idle life of roaming the rivers and lakes.

    With his current dual identity, the matter of the righteous path has nothing to do with him. As for the demon sect...

    Oh, the demon sect really thinks that he, the leader of the sect, is not a decoration, and they didn't even send someone to inform about such a big thing as the siege of Liuzhou. He sounded like he didn't even want next year's antidote!

    Ye Qing hadn't been entangled in this matter for too long. He really couldn't figure it out. What was the reason for the perseverance of those from the Demon Sect to make troubles in the arena? Is it so attractive to dominate the martial arts?

    The original owner, as the leader, was not interested in this matter, and the gang under his hands did not know what medicine they were taking, and they rushed forward as if they had been beaten with blood. big energy?

    Who knows!

    In fact, Ye Qing was not able to relax for long, and was disturbed by 007 who was unwilling to be lonely.