70

Chapter 70 World Four

    In the face of Hongming's decision, Hongyuan was helpless, silent for a long time, and said sullenly: "In this case, I am afraid that there is no room for you in the pure place of Buddhism..."

    After listening to Hongming, he was speechless, and he was silent, facing the three Buddha statues in front of him. Kowtow, as sincere as before, then slowly got up and walked out of the quiet room, clasped palms together and walked.

    The monks in the temple looked sideways one after another, in silence, tacit understanding, all eyes followed Hongming all the way to the temple gate, as if they were sending the Buddha away from the Buddhist gate, and it was like a silent retention.

    Hongming walked slowly, walked steadily, walked out of Du'e Temple, left the Holy Land of No Wrath, and never looked back, but no matter where he was or where he practiced, the Buddha will always remain in his heart.

    Halfway up the mountain, there was a chorus of prayers from the temple, and the sound of Brahma resounded through the mountains. Hongming finally stopped, opened and closed his lips, and recited a scripture with the crowd.

    After reciting, he continued to go down the mountain, and his body was as calm as before.

    At the foot of the mountain, Yang Yao did not know when he was waiting there, and when he saw Hongming finally descending the mountain, he flew up to meet him: "I heard the news, I am not at ease, I came here after dealing with the affairs of the alliance, and I will not ask you. What happened, after leaving Du'e Temple, what are your plans after that?"

    Hong Ming lowered his eyes and said nothing.

    Yang Yao sighed, raised his hand and patted Hongming's shoulder: "Why don't you go to settle in my mansion for a while, and then discuss the future?"

    In Hongming's mind, he left Du'e Temple, but left to continue wandering the rivers and lakes, attending Zen and worshipping Buddha, the time has come, Finding a secluded place to give birth to the flesh and blood in his belly, and then raising him to grow up, is not against his heart.

    But Yang Yao is no better than others. The two have known each other for many years and become close friends with each other. He has a heart to help each other, but Hong Ming finally couldn't bear to brush his good intentions, so he returned to the Alliance Lord's Mansion with him for a while.    

     Since then, the matter of the saint monk Hongming escaped from the empty door and resigned as a holy place Buddha spread in the rivers and lakes, which caused an uproar again, and some people saw the leader of the alliance, Yang Yao, waiting for a few days at the foot of the Du'e Temple in person, and welcomed the saint back to the mansion. , there are various speculations.   

      Some people say that after thinking about breaking the precepts, the holy monk felt that he had no face to stay in Buddhism, so he asked to leave the temple.

    Some people say that on the day when the holy monk left the temple, the monks of a temple recited sutras to send each other, and the Sanskrit music spread over the mountain for several days.

    Some people also said that the deeds of the holy monk were not tolerated by Buddhism, so the host had no choice but to expel him from the temple.

    ...

    More good people, there is a secret rumor circulating in private, that the saint monk and the leader are best friends on the surface, but in fact they have a friendship of breaking back and sharing peach in private, and the danger of Liuzhou forced the two to express their feelings to each other. Only then did the leader of the alliance welcome him into the palace. Otherwise, why did the holy monk think for himself after returning to the temple from Liuzhou, and finally even left the Buddhist sect?