78 (1)

Chapter 78 The Four Ends of the World (1)

    Before Yang Yao left, he said that he would return in five days.

    After he handed over the prescription for the treatment of the disease to the doctor in the nearby city, he still needed to take command in the local area to stabilize the overall situation, so he specially took care of Ye Qing and asked him to take care of Hong Ming.

    Ye Qing just gave him a roll of eyes and said, "You don't need to tell me, I will take care of it."

    However, after only two days, he "reneged on his promise".

    Strictly speaking, it was Cheng Fei's fault.

    It was after dinner, Ye Qing went to the next hotel to observe a circle of patients, and by the way gave them a nourishing prescription for the symptoms, and painstakingly finished the medicine, and let the first few people get better.

    After the explanation, he returned to the herbal medicine shop and saw the faint candlelight in Hongming's room. He knew that he must be meditating again. After thinking about it, he simply knocked on the door: "Holy monk?" A

    response came quickly from inside . "What's the matter with the donor?"

    Ye Qing pushed open the door directly and said with a smile, "It seems that you stay in the room every day. It's not easy when it's really the day of giving birth."

    Hong Ming was startled: "How do you say?" He was used to it When I have nothing to do, I will meditate and worship the Buddha, and I never thought about preparing for the future birth.

    In fact, in such an era, apart from the so-called gynecological masters, men who are generally well versed in medical theory, where would they go to study women's birth matters, one is that men and women are not clear about giving and receiving, and Duanfang men don't bother to understand these things, and the other is that Hongming is a monk after all. , Even if he walks the rivers and lakes to help the poor, he will not interfere in these matters.

    Ye Qing said: "Even a woman should always walk outside in the tenth month of her pregnancy. It is not only beneficial to the fetus, but also to the mother's body. In the future, the probability of natural birth will be higher. The pelvis of a man is inherently superior to that of a woman. You are not too much tossing, but you can try to test the edge of the tire gas, that is, you are meditating in the room every day, not going out at all, and if you go on like this, you can imagine what kind of situation will be encountered during the production."

    Hongming is like a flow of goodness: "According to the donor, what should I do?"

    Ye Qing put her arms around her chest, walked around him Shi Shiran, raised her eyebrows and said, "Why don't you go outside for a walk? It's not too far, it's in the backyard."

    Hong Ming thought about it and nodded: "Alright." He loosened his cross-legged legs and stood up with his waist supported.

    Ye Qing just watched from the side and didn't step forward to help. Previously, on the way from the Alliance Lord's Mansion to Liuzhou, the situation was urgent, and it was exhausted by boats and cars. He had to take more care. Now is different from then. , it is not the character of the original owner.

    This night, the bright moon is in the sky, the stars are shining, the wind is like water, and the scenery is infinite.

    Hong Ming walked out of the door slowly, with one hand on his waist, his seven-month-old belly became more and more bloated, and he was tucked into his waist like a big ripe watermelon.