30

Chapter 30 World II

    The side hall of Mingzheng Hall.

    As soon as Wen Heng came in, before he could salute, he was stopped by Chu Ci who came up.

    With a wave of his right arm, he repelled the crowd, and stared at Wen Heng for a long time before he pouted: "Sir, did you bring Ye Ziyan back to the mansion?"

    Wen Heng never thought about this matter. He was able to hide it from him, so he said bluntly: "Yes."

    Chu Ci choked on his straightforward attitude, bit his lower lip, suddenly opened his arms, hugged Wen Heng's waist, and snuggled into his arms. He rubbed his head on his chest, and said in a muffled voice, "Sir, I have only you."

    His voice was originally clear and crisp, but perhaps it was because of the depression in his heart, and now it was a lot more hoarse and hoarse. .

    Wen Heng almost grew up with him, how did he not know his mood, he sighed silently, raised his hand and patted his back lightly, and said softly, "Aci, Mr. Yes ."

    Back then, the little prince called him "Sir" respectfully and adoringly, and gave him all his trust, and he has promised his loyalty for the next life. The second assistant of the cabinet, this intention has not changed.

    After listening to Chu Ci, he tightly hugged his arms around his waist, thinking to himself, if even his husband left him, he really didn't know what fun there would be to live in this world.

    Wen Heng didn't refuse, he stood there and let him hug him for a long time, and finally smiled indulgently: "Have enough hugs? You are now Your Majesty's honor, and it's always bad for people to see you like this. "

    Chu Ci completely ignored this: "Who doesn't know that I treat my husband very kindly, and how can I be seen by others, is it possible that my husband... afraid of being accused by the historians and censors as a minister?"

    Although this is a joke, he said it because of the secret thoughts in his heart. He may not mean to try it. The last time he finally made up his mind and put medicine in the husband's wine, but in the end it didn't work.

    Although the husband didn't show any strangeness afterwards, he dared to do it once when his head was hot, but he didn't dare to do it again in a short period of time.

    Seeing that he would not let go or force him, Wen Heng only said: "As long as any civil servant does not want a clear name, I am an official, and I can't be exempt from the custom."

    Under Chu Ci's insistence, the two got along privately. , Wen Heng only used the word "I" to refer to himself, just like the name "Aci", if it was not required by Chu Ci, Wen Heng would not be so disrespectful even as a Taifu.

    However, Chu Ci said, "I don't care about these things. The things behind me can be written according to what the historians say. I only care that while I am alive, everything can be done according to my mind. That's enough."

    Wen Heng laughed: "Aci has a good heart, sir. But I don’t see it as openly as you are, and in this respect, Mr. is not as good as you.”

    Although Chu Ci already knew his answer in his heart, he couldn’t help but feel a little disappointed when he really listened to it. Belonging to him alone, wouldn't it be more difficult?

    At this time, I heard the shrill voice of the little eunuch outside, and replied loudly: "Lunch has been delivered, will your Majesty want to serve it?"

    Chu Ci finally took a breath of the good smell of Wen Heng's body, and finally let go Arms, he said to the outside: "Come in and set the meal, and add an extra pair of bowls and chopsticks."