93

Chapter 93

    Ye Zheng could feel that his previous state was very bad, his sweat soaked his clothes, his palms wiped the sweat on his forehead, he looked down and found that his clothes were a little loose, and then, the whole person suddenly stiffened, there Feeling...

    He stood up a little embarrassedly, and performed several dust removal techniques on himself. When his body was refreshed and the odor was completely eliminated, he changed his robes, and then he breathed a sigh of relief.

    As for the strange things on his body, Ye Zheng only thought that he was struggling with confusion, and he was not too entangled. After all, besides him, there was only the little red fox in this cave mansion. ?

    Looking at the bloodstains on the back of his hand, Ye Zheng used his spiritual power to remove them. He didn't blame the little fox for his actions. He was even a little relieved. It's not worth the fact that he has been feeding and feeding for so long every day. Loyalty.

    Thinking of this, Ye Zheng's face softened a little, and he raised his hand and stroked the little fox's back to show his appreciation.

    At this time, the belly began to riot again, Ye Zheng's fingertips moved slightly, and he counted the time, it was past noon, no wonder!

    He lowered his head and touched his belly, sighed, "Don't make trouble, I'll make you spiritual food!"

    Although this kind of pain is not light, he has been through hundreds of battles and injured countless times before, so it is still bearable. Within the range, after reluctantly finishing the spiritual food and eating it, the stomach is considered to be stable.

    The little fox can now eat from the food bowl by himself, and no longer needs to be fed by Ye Zheng himself. When Ye Zheng finishes eating, it will eat almost as much.

    After experiencing the crisis last night, Ye Zheng did not sleep for several days in a row, and resumed the habit of meditating at night. Although his body was a little more tired, running his spiritual power a few more times could also dissipate it. Compared with the danger of falling into a demon in a dream, Physical fatigue is trivial.

    The days of ******

    settled down again, and the days passed by. Perhaps the day of delivery was approaching.

    As a little red fox, Ye Qing still lives the days of being fed by Ye Zheng on time every day, and being brushed from time to time.

    When he woke up from Nirvana, he was so immortal that he fell into the realm of the demon clan, so he had to secretly find Xiao Wu for help. Fortunately, Xiao Wu has successfully advanced to the seventh rank and can go out to experience alone, and the atmosphere between the monsters , and he was not as nervous as before the great changes in the chaotic battlefield, so he could successfully come to Master Ye Zheng's side under the premise that his cultivation was completely lost, and only the art of transformation was left.

    Xu is because of a difficult relationship, Ye Zheng has become more and more close to him recently. He used to seldom hug him, but now he will hold him in his arms and brush his hair when he is free. Sometimes the child in his belly is noisy. So violent, he would lie on Ye Zheng's belly, and the soft fur on his belly could feel the bulge on his belly, which was very interesting.

    But Ye Zheng's fetus was more spiritual than any fetus he had ever seen before, and it was tight in the womb.

    On this day, Ye Qing was lying on Ye Zheng's belly, letting the big hand rub from top to bottom on his back, so comfortable that his fox eyes narrowed slightly, and he called Ye Zheng "嘤嘤嘤".