14

Chapter 14 World One

    On this day, Ye Qing came to school as usual. After the morning class was over, she was about to go to the cafeteria to eat, then found a quiet place to take a lunch break, and waited for the class to resume in the afternoon.

    As he walked, he took out his mobile phone to check the news. Only then did he realize that the class committee had already notified the class group that the afternoon class had been cancelled due to the teacher's business trip. Ye Qing blinked. He was still wondering when he was saying "no class in the afternoon, I'm free", but it turned out to be the case.

    Ye Qing, who was already walking in the direction of the cafeteria, suddenly stopped. Since there is no class in the afternoon, why would he go to the school cafeteria to eat those "dark dishes" that were even circulated on the Internet!

    Thinking that I, the chairman's "personal assistant", won't go to the company in a few days, I plan to take advantage of the free time in the afternoon to take a walk in the company. By the way, I can also go to the food street near the company to find some delicious food. .

    During his internship in Huanda, this food street was his main source of food. There were all kinds of food from all over the world. Ye Qing was very satisfied with this place. However, for 007, who had no substance and could not taste delicious , but here is the most annoying place in this world, no one.

    Ye Qing stopped and walked along the street, occasionally tempting 007 with nasty words, for fun watching it go mad, and finally stopped in front of a Japanese restaurant, um, he has been to this restaurant before , the taste is quite authentic, and lunch can be solved here today.

    So, after eating a bowl of Japanese-style beef bowl rice and a bowl of miso soup, Ye Qing patted her stomach and walked towards the company with satisfaction, while 007, as always, closed his own little black house and went into self-isolation.

    When they arrived at the company, it happened to be the company's lunch break. After lunch in the cafeteria, a large number of employees took the elevator to return to their department. Ye Qing also needed to take the elevator to the chairman's office on the 30th floor to find Mu Ziyi.

    Morning, noon and evening are the times when the demand for elevators is the greatest. Ye Qing, the "personal assistant", does not have the privilege of taking the chairman's private elevator, so he has to wait for the elevator with the others. figure.

    Su Qianqian!

    It turned out that she had already entered the company.

    Because they used to work as part-time waiters in the World Star Club, the two were nodding acquaintances. Taking advantage of Ye Qing's stupefied effort, Su Qianqian, who also saw him, had already squeezed through the crowd and came to him.

    "Hi! You are... Ye Qing, I remember correctly, are you also an intern at Huanda?" Su Qianqian has a cheerful and generous personality, and has an independent personality, which makes it easy to win the favor of others.

    Now that people have taken the initiative to say hello, Ye Qing also smiled at her: "Su Qianqian! What a coincidence."

    "Yes," Su Qianqian also smiled, "By the way, which department are you in? I'm from the PR department." Huanda's PR is not just about eating at the wine table. In today's world, the Internet is becoming more and more valuable in business. Huanda Group has done a very good job in this regard. The image in my heart is also very good. Su Qianqian will be able to gain a lot from her internship in Huanda's public relations department.