86

Chapter 86 World V

    Xiao Wu retreated, and Ye Qing had nothing to do in the cave except to eat, drink and sleep.

    After thinking about it for several days, he finally found something he could do. As a result, a red fox often haunts the White Tiger clan. Everyone knows that it is the young master's favorite red fox. Except for the important places in the clan that are not allowed to enter, he will not stop him.

    Ye Qing touched the white tiger clan inside and out. After knowing what he knew, he began to secretly collect some spiritual plants that can only be seen in the demon clan. He transplanted the spiritual plants into the space obtained from the secret realm before. Since the body cannot enter, one should only be operated with divine sense.

    Over time, although Ye Qing's cultivation didn't increase much, his spiritual consciousness became much stronger. In addition, the original owner had fallen from the cultivation base that was about to form a pill, and his spiritual consciousness was stronger than the general foundation-building middle stage. Under the circumstances, when Xiao Wu successfully entered the fourth step and exited the stage, Ye Qing's consciousness was already comparable to that of a complete foundation-building cultivator.

    ******

    Xiao Wu spent nearly a year in this retreat.

    When he left the customs, Ye Qing was doing his daily routine of collecting spirit grasses. Since he had already scavenged around the White Tiger clan, his activities began to gradually expand outwards.

    Xiao Wu didn't see Ye Qing in the cave, so he was anxious. He ran out of the cave and grabbed the demon to ask if he had seen the red fox he often took with him.

    Ye Qing is still somewhat famous in the White Tiger clan recently, and he likes to "explore" everywhere. It's well known to all the tigers. After congratulating the young master on his smooth progress, the demon pointed out the places Ye Qing often lingered in the past few days.

    Xiao Wuhuo rushed over in a hurry, and as expected, he saw the fiery red figure at the foot of a low mountain, and only then did he put the heart that was raised at the throat back to his chest.

    He hurried forward, not caring what Ye Qing was doing. He leaned over and hugged Ye Qing in his arms. He was about to tell Ye Qing that he had successfully advanced, but Ye Qing sneered at him. Baring his teeth, he immediately said, "What to do, what to do, you are in such a hurry, you are the young master, no matter what, you must pay attention to your image and build your own prestige!"

    Xiao Wu Han smiled: "I see, I'm just anxious to tell you the good news about the advanced level."

    Ye Qing raised her fox eyes and looked at him carefully. Growing up a little, the honest facial features receded a little bit of childishness, and the tiger clan's prestige first appeared. Ye Qing praised: "Well done, Xiao Wu is really amazing!"

    Then he looked at the tree in his paw because it was suddenly damaged. Xiao Wu picked up the broken Lingzhi, and threw it to the ground indifferently, and skillfully adjusted a comfortable posture in Xiao Wu's arms: "Let's go, let's go back, I have something to tell you."

    Xiao Wu was caught by Ye Qing After the praise, his whole body was filled with a cheerful atmosphere. He flushed slightly and said excitedly, "Okay!"

    However, his excitement completely dissipated not long after he returned to the cave.     After listening to Ye Qing's words, he asked uncertainly, "Brother, what do you mean, want me to take you to the chaotic