33

Chapter 33 The World II

    After Ye Qing cared about Wen Heng's diet and ensured that he would not go hungry again to avoid showing signs, he waved his sleeves and went back to his house.

    Then, his second sister-in-law, along with the eldest sister-in-law, the third sister-in-law, and the fourth sister-in-law, came to lobby together, which one was beautiful, which one was virtuous, and which one was skillful, and handed him the portraits one by one.

    Ye Qing looked at a few with great interest at first, but later became so annoyed that she directly apologized: "Several sisters-in-law, let me tell you the truth, your little nephew or niece is already pregnant in someone else's womb, You don't have to be in such a hurry to get a wife for me." Second sister-in

    -law Ye Li hurriedly asked, "Who is the other girl? Logically speaking, this offspring born before going through the door can only be considered an outsider, not even a concubine. Now that the girl has a body, she will be taken to the house to raise her as soon as possible. As long as we can stay for the Ye family, we will only treat her as a treasure and will never bully her."

    Ye Qing said helplessly: "Of course I believe in a few. A sister-in-law, but that person... ah, in short, there is no way to take it over at the moment."

    Seeing his helpless look, Ye Li's heart was blunt: "The other party shouldn't be... Yi... Yi Honglou The girl in the house, right?" Then she made up her mind again, "Even if it is the girl there, we will keep her in the house with delicious food and drink, and we will never let her suffer any grievances."

    Ye Qing hurriedly said: "Second sister-in-law, you What nonsense are you talking about, there's nothing wrong, that person is absolutely upright and decent, but...the identity is complicated, so he can't appear in front of others."

    After saying this, the four women fell silent, and said from Ye Qing's mouth " The word "complex identity" means that the person's identity is not simple, so they should not add confusion.

    Before leaving, the elder sister-in-law Ye Qian told him quite calmly: "Uncle, don't worry, no matter what decision you make, we will always stand by your side, and our sister-in-law's parents will definitely support you! Ye Qing knew what

    she was thinking, opened her mouth, and a thousand words were reduced to four words: "Thank you, sister-in-law." Thinking that the second sister-in-law

    thought that person was a girl from the building, Ye Qing happily knocked on 007 "Ah Qi, tell me, if Wen Heng knew that he was compared to a girl leaning on the red building, would he be so angry that he vomited blood!"

    007 sneered: "He vomited blood, but it's time for you to be busy. You should pray that Wen Heng is healthy and everything goes well!"

    Ye Qing hurriedly said: "Yes, yes, yes! I have to think about it, what is there? The way, I can always take care of him by his side."

    Gong Li.

    Wen Heng went to Mingzheng Hall with Chu Ci with a few memorials that needed imperial approval.

    Seeing Chu Ci sitting at the back of the book and looking at the book carefully, Wen Heng said slowly: "A piece of salt industry is a huge profit, officials and officials in Jiangnan protect each other, and there are many collusion between officials and businessmen. At the end of the year, the corruption of silver is innumerable. It 's the beetles."

    Chu Ci also had a worried look on his face: "Why not, but the evils of the salt administration have been banned repeatedly, and this has been the case in all dynasties and dynasties."