26

Chapter 26 World One

    After Ye Qing called the customer service phone and ordered a meal, she squatted on the bed and massaged the swollen feet for Mu Ziyi, who was dozing with closed eyes.

    Seeing Mu Ziyi's originally slightly wrinkled brows gradually relax, Ye Qing knew that he felt a lot more comfortable. As the waiter brought the food, the two of them ate together.

    While he was eating, he heard Mu Ziyi ask, "What did you just do?"

    Although Ye Qing was slightly surprised, Mu Ziyi cared about his whereabouts and said honestly, "I went to the cinema to watch a movie."

    After a short pause, Mu Ziyi asked again, "How do you feel?"

    Ye Qing didn't know whether he was asking about the movie or the hotel theater, but after thinking about it, she said, "The superhero movies in Hollywood look quite exciting. Yes, the audio-visual equipment in the theater is also very good, although... the price is a bit expensive, but overall it feels good."

    Hearing Ye Qing talking about the price, Mu Ziyi couldn't help but look up at him: "It's not expensive, if you are short of money If you want, tell me that." The most important thing in him is money.

    Ye Qing shook his head hurriedly, and blurted out, "How can this be done? It's not a relative, not a relationship..." After speaking here, he suddenly realized that he had said the wrong thing, and immediately fell silent.

    However, the words had already been said, and it was useless to keep silent. Mu Ziyi was slightly startled. After swallowing the food in his mouth, he put down the bowl and chopsticks expressionlessly, and stood up awkwardly. He slowly walked back to the bed with his back on his back, and lay down on the bed without saying a word.

    Seeing that there was still half a bowl of rice left in his bowl, Ye Qing didn't know what to do for a while. Although his relationship with Mu Ziyi has eased a lot recently, according to the original agreement, he signed a contract and waited for the child. After he was born, he was going to leave here, saying that it was "not a relative, not a reason", but there was nothing wrong with it.

    The bad is bad because Ye Qing has already learned from 007 that Mu Ziyi has a good impression of him. In this way, his words are obviously to clear the relationship, Mu Ziyi must be uneasy when he hears it, but in fact , Mu Ziyi never made it clear about this matter, and he just pretended not to know in front of Mu Ziyi... After

    thinking about it, Ye Qing really didn't know what to do at this time to make Mu Ziyi calm down, and, standing in front of Mu Ziyi From Mu Ziyi's standpoint, he should not even know the reason for his anger now.

    In the end, I had to silently finish the rice in the bowl, tidy up the bowls and chopsticks briefly, and then pushed the dining car out of the door and called the waiter to take it down to clean up.

    Back in the room, Mu Ziyi was still lying on the bed with Yi side, with her eyes closed and motionless, Ye Qing turned back and forth a few times, and finally said nothing, gently covered Mu Ziyi with the quilt, and then closed her eyes Leaning on the sofa beside him, he discussed with 007 in his heart.

    "I was careless and I offended him again!" Ye Qing wanted to cry without tears.

    007 instinctively wanted to make a mockery of his words, but it was obvious that he was so sullen. After all, he swallowed those words and said, "It's okay, Mu Ziyi is already on the verge of being an arrow, and he has to send it. It's been more than eight months. It is impossible for a child to have an abortion, but to be born prematurely, and he will be angry again, and your life will definitely be saved."

    Ye Qing felt that the conversation between him and 007 was basically a chicken-and-duck talk, and his original intention was to make Muzi Yi Xiaoqi, 007 told him that it didn't matter if Mu Ziyi was angry or not, anyway, he had to give birth to the child in his belly!

    It's really not speculative, let alone say it.

    From Mu Ziyi's point of view, Ye Qing sat down on the sofa with his eyes closed. He must have fallen asleep again. He felt more and more uncomfortable, but no matter how uncomfortable he was, he could only endure it. Now that he can relax and rely on Ye Qing, right It was already very difficult for him. It was impossible for him to tell Ye Qing what he meant.

    Then again, this person is really stupid, he only knows how to bury his head in his work and take care of him with all his heart. He thinks that he has already implied enough, but this person is still stunned and doesn't do anything. I understand, what is said about "non-relative, not related", with this little thing in their stomachs that combines the bones and blood of the two, they have long since forgotten their relationship.

    Sure enough, he was still a child...

    Thinking of this in silence, Mu Ziyi felt bitter in his heart, how could he... how could he have gotten into such a person!