85

Chapter 85 World V

    Xiao Wu came back a month later, transformed into a human figure, and returned to this remote cave in a remote mountain. He was very happy when he came back.

    Ye Qing was lying lazily on the only stone bed in the cave at that time, looking sideways at Xiao Wu who was dressed up. Feiyun boots, wearing a white jade crown with gold threads on his head, like a pampered prince and grandson.

    Ye Qing's eyes flowed, and she knew that Xiao Wu's bloodline of returning to ancient times must have been recognized by the clan. He hooked his fingers and asked Xiao Wu to sit next to him, raising his hand and gently brushing the intricate patterns on Xiao Wu's sleeves. After that, there was a hint of emptiness in his voice: "It seems that you are now different from what you used to be."

    Xiao Wuchao Ye Qing cracked his mouth and smiled stupidly: "The elders said that I own 90% of the total. The atavistic bloodline of my ancestors, the future is limitless, let me be the young master of the White Tiger clan!" This smile showed a bit of the original sense of honesty.

    "So I forgot Brother Fox?"

    "No, no," Xiao Wu shook his head into a rattle, "to stimulate the blood, learn etiquette, and meet the clan, until today he took a break and ran out. I won't forget Brother Fox!"

    Ye Qing then showed a smile, curled up into the shape of an ordinary red fox, jumped into Xiao Wu's arms, and adjusted a comfortable position to lie down, thus maintaining the appearance of a fox The mouth spit out: "Let's go, take your brother to enjoy the happiness!"

    Xiao Wu was taken aback by Ye Qing's sudden jump into his arms, his back was stiff, and his arms did not dare to exert any force. After listening to Ye Qing's words, he dared to slowly hug the soft red body in his arms tightly. Stand up, walk out of the cave, and return to the current cave.

    Along the way, whenever you meet a demon cultivator, the humanoid person will call him young master, and those who can't transform themselves will bow down as a beast. The embarrassed young man who got up and hurt the gods is a world of difference.

    The cave where he lives now is located in the center of the white tiger family's settlement, not far from the patriarch's cave, and the elders of the clan live near here.

    Walking to the entrance of the cave, Xiao Wu whispered, "Brother, we're here, I'll take you in." After saying that, he hugged the fox's arm tightly, and was about to step into the cave.

    At this time, a slightly sharp voice said from the side: "Where are you coming back from? Don't think that you are in this position, you really take yourself as the young master!"

    Xiao Wu didn't even turn around, only Said: "Where am I going, it has nothing to do with Young Master Yuankui."

    The voice seemed to be stimulated, and there was even more intense hatred in his tone: "

    Little man is successful!" The next sentence: "If Young Master Yuankui refuses to accept it, even if you ask the patriarch and the clan elders, what's the point of coming to my place to make trouble." Then he strode into the cave mansion and locked the man out of the cave mansion.

    As soon as he entered the cave, Ye Qing jumped out of Xiaowu's arms and walked around the cave with elegant fox steps. The decorations were quite characteristic of the white tiger family. The claws stepped on it softly, as if stepping on the clouds. All the utensils were exquisite and extravagant, and they were as magnificent as in the paintings. It looked more comfortable than all the places where he lived in the human race.     Ye Qing opened her pointed fox mouth and praised: "Yes, you did a great job!"