4

Chapter 4 World One

    Next, is the main event.

    Ye Qing looked straight into Mu Ziyi's eyes, and the four eyes were facing each other. One was cold and complicated, and the other was frank and fearless.

    Ye Qing cleared her throat before continuing: "I am a medical college student. A few years ago, I met an old Chinese medicine doctor. His name was Gu Qiuen. ."

    After saying this, Ye Qing actually felt a little empty in his heart. He didn't know whether 007 was reliable or not. It flapped its wings and implanted the background he asked for in this world. I don't know if it was successful.

    If Ye Qing knew what Mu Ziyi was thinking at this time, the big stone in his heart should be able to be put down.

    Gu Qiuen's name is not known to others, but some people in your circle know it very well, because Gu Lao is a rare ancestral old Chinese medicine doctor in China, a golden signboard, and trustworthy. Back then, he was the head of state, and both I went to him for consultation, and his medical skills are well-known in their circle.

    Elder Gu has no descendants. After his death the year before, there was no successor for this medical skill. At that time, this incident was almost a big regret in their circle.

    Now, there is a young man in his twenties, sitting here and telling him boldly that he is a descendant of Gu Lao?

    joke!

    007 can monitor Mu Ziyi's every move, including his mental state. After Ye Qing learned from 007 what Mu Ziyi was thinking at the same time, he became more confident about his next words and deeds.

    He pursed his lips and smiled, pulled Mu Ziyi's wrist, stretched out three fingers to rest on his veins, pondered for a long time, then retracted his fingers for a long time, and suddenly smiled: "As expected!"

    Mu Ziyi's brows became even tighter. , without a trace, pressed the pain in his abdomen again, and asked him coldly, "What do you want?"

    He was an intern at Huanda for a while, a waiter at the World Star Club for a while, and now he has become a Old Gu's descendant, he is now almost unable to judge whether what this mouth is saying is true or false!

    When things developed to this point, Ye Qing finally said the most important part: "To tell the truth, out of the habit of doctors, that night, I inadvertently checked your pulse, and found... your pulse is very strange! "The matter of detecting the pulse is of course open mouth, but the words about Mu Ziyi's body are true.

    He found that this young man named Ye Qing was always going around the corner, but he didn't want to say everything he wanted to say at once. Mu Ziyi's impression of him was getting worse and worse. He was a businessman in essence. He could see clearly what he was doing, he clearly dug a big hole, waiting for him to dig into it willingly!

    Mu Ziyi has become vigilant in his heart. He has never lost in business, so he took a deep breath, calmed down, looked out of the car window, and put his hands on his stomach. He tapped lightly on his aching belly.

    Since you want to play, let's see if Jiang is old and spicy!

    Ye Qing was sensitively aware of the change in Mu Ziyi's attitude, she smiled helplessly, her chest heaved slightly, she turned her head to look at Mu Ziyi's neat temples, trying to make him relax: "Mr. Mu, you don't need to be so defensive about me, In this capital, and even in the entire country, with your power and means, how can I, a little college student, have the ability to become your enemy!"

    Mu Ziyi was silent for a moment, and then said lightly, "I don't want to listen to nonsense." Turn back from the window.

    Ye Qing finally asked, "Don't you know that your body is different from others?"

    Mu Ziyi only spit out two words: "Never." At this age, he never noticed any abnormality in his body.

    Ye Qing said, "It's too ridiculous, it's not surprising that you've never noticed it."

    This time Mu Ziyi didn't respond to him, Ye Qing didn't care, and continued: "When I was in the World Star Club, I was surprised. , your pulse has some similarities with women to a certain extent, but the situation was chaotic at that time, and this kind of thing was too bizarre, so I can only attribute it to a wrong pulse diagnosis."

    As soon as this remark came out, Muzi Yi was finally willing to put his gaze back on Ye Qing, his brows twitched fiercely, and then he lightly opened his thin lips: "Ridiculous." Is the pulse similar to that of a woman? How could it be, "It's over? Get off the bus immediately after you've finished speaking, and you don't have to come to Huanda to go to work in the future. From now on, you have been fired."

    Huanda can't afford an intern who talks like this.

    Hearing the other party's eviction order, Ye Qing felt a sense of crisis, and he hurriedly continued to increase his chips: "Don't believe it, have you been feeling dizzy, nauseated, vomited, and have a bad appetite recently?

    Each of these symptoms he mentioned was in line with Mu Ziyi's recent discomfort, but out of a sense of psychological defense against him, Mu Ziyi only said coldly: "I think, you should not want the company to find your school. , let everyone know about your inappropriate behavior, I heard that people who have been recorded in the student registration file will have a bad influence in the future."

    Ye Qing knew that she had to finish what she had to say as soon as possible, and then left the car, Mu Ziyi seemed really annoyed: "Let me make a long story short, you are essentially a deeply hidden intersex person, and there is a The set of extremely small female reproductive organs, perhaps because of what happened that night, the set of organs developed rapidly, just when I took your pulse, I found out that you already have a baby in your womb." Do

    n't wait for the shocked Mu Ziyi to react. When he came over, Ye Qing took out a pregnancy test stick and put it in his hand: "You should know what this thing is. If you don't believe it, you can verify it yourself. Besides, I believe you won't be willing to publicize it. , so the fewer people who know the better, you can rest assured that it is absolutely impossible for me to leak my information. My information is on file in the company, and you can also send someone to investigate my background. It's true! After you confirm, you can call me. With my current medical skills, I have the ability to serve any of your choices. You can also find my contact information in the company!"

    After speaking, he stretched out his hand After opening the car door and stepping out with one leg, he suddenly turned around, stared at Mu Ziyi's somewhat vain eyes, and said word by word, "Mr. Mu, I have an inescapable responsibility when things have developed like this, and I will definitely take responsibility for it. !"

    Then the whole person quickly got out of the car, closed the door with his backhand, waved to Ma Feng who was standing not far away, signalling the end of the conversation, turned around and trotted to the subway station, he still had to go to work!

    As for what Mu Ziyi said just now about dismissing him, Ye Qing chose to ignore it. Maybe, tomorrow, the President Mu will transfer him to her side.

    He silently discussed with 007 in his heart: "Qi, do you think this is okay?"

    007 replied very casually: "Didn't you make several plans, what move Mu Ziyi has come up with, you just take it! Anyway, his body It's true, he is such a face-saving person, it is impossible for him to let you, a ready-made little genius doctor, use it and reveal this matter to others. He has no choice but to believe that you can go this way!"

    Ye Qing said a little . Guilty: "Do I feel sorry for him for doing this?"

    If 007 had a real body at this time, he would like to slap him on the head: "Do you really want to die?"

    Ye Qing immediately made up her mind again: " Yes , I want to live!" So Mr. Mu, I'm sorry, you must give birth to this child!