44

Chapter 44 The World II

    Ye Qing returned to the camp, and it was Yin Shi the next day. Although the small group of men and horses brought out were injured, none of them died.

    Such a dangerous move, seeing the danger, was actually unexpected, and gave the retreating barbarians a painful blow. Few of the defeated troops were alive to flee back to the base camp. The current Bach Shanyu slapped a few cases around him with anger, and carved a few cases. Suddenly it was torn apart and lay pitifully on the ground.

    Looking at this situation, the heartbeat of the leader of the defeated army was like a drum, and he involuntarily shrank his neck. If this shot hit him, there would be no life, so he became more and more careful, and carefully explained the details of the battle. A report.

    After hearing this, Bach neatly waved the crowd back, and stayed in the tent alone for a day and a night, without dripping water or grains of rice. When he came out the next day, he was unkempt and urgently summoned the leaders of various ministries to discuss future strategies.

    Wen Heng tossed and turned until he was ugly, and then he felt a little sleepy. In less than an hour, Ye Qing led the team back to the camp.

    The team roared and sang the slogan of victory in unison. This joy quickly spread to the entire army camp. When the soldiers heard the news, they jumped up from their beds, ran out of the camp, and surrounded Ye Qing and the elites who followed him to attack the enemy. booing.

    For a while, the roars of "General's mighty" and "Long live Dayan" resounded through the sky.

    Wen Heng was completely awakened by the noise, but he was not annoyed, but heaved a sigh of relief.

    He just said that he was happy for Dayan's victory, but he didn't ponder more deeply.

    When the commotion was over, when Ye Qing returned to the camp, Wen Heng subconsciously closed his eyes again and pretended to be asleep. Of course, Ye Qing knew that he was pretending to be asleep, so he glanced at him, just pretended not to know, took off the blood stained He threw his clothes into the tent, and threw himself on the bed, he was a corpse!

    This battle was full of calculations, and after a whole day, he was indeed exhausted.

    After the eighth month of pregnancy, Wen Heng's body will be almost finished, and Ye Qing finally allows him to go to the ground.

    At this time, it is April, and Jiangnan is a good time for spring flowers to bloom. Although the northern Xinjiang is not as good as Jiangnan, the clothes are already thin, and Wen Heng's stomach is too big to hide, even if he is wrapped in cloth, still obvious.

    He moved out of Ye Qing's tent and moved to the place where the imperial guards were stationed. Ye Qing didn't stop him, but before he left, he looked at him deeply for a while, and said coldly, "Take care of yourself."

    Wen Heng wore a single-layer cloak, barely covering his pregnant belly a little. He nodded slightly with his back to Ye Qing, then straightened his back and left the place where he had lived for a month without looking back.

    Next, he needs to participate in the discussions of the generals and personally participate in the formulation of the strategic plan. If he wants to achieve his goal, this step is inevitable.

    Seeing that he was finally "released" by Ye Qing, many generals pondered what the general meant and went up to talk. However, when Ye Qing appeared at the council, his attitude towards Wen Heng was not nose, eyes not eyes. After they understood that they regarded people as transparent, the generals did not dare to get too close to him. Seeing this, those generals who had secretly contacted him received Wen Heng's wink and retreated.