46: World Three

Chapter 46 World Three

    Early in the morning, Lebo's hotspot #小泽发# was swiped to the first article, followed by an orange boiling word, which has been on the top of the list from morning to midnight.

    Clicking in is the refined photo photos, as well as studio Reuters, publicity Reuters, airport Reuters and gif animations, all kinds of photos, the protagonist in it is all one person, looking at the appearance of twenty-seven, in fact, the last one The moon has just turned 30, and his appearance is handsome and handsome. Most of the time, he has a cold expression on his face. He has an inexplicable aura, and standing in the crowd naturally attracts attention.

    The latest photos are the few airport Reuters photos that sparked the topic of "fat". They should have been captured by passers-by. In the photos, he is wearing a pair of black sunglasses, a classic black shirt and jeans, and the neckline is casually unbuttoned. A button, the raised Adam's apple is undoubtedly revealed, the delicate clavicle is faintly visible, the angular cheeks are rounded a bit, and the thin waist is slightly thicker, but it will not affect the handsomeness of the whole person.

    In the comment area, there are still a bunch of fans who are so handsome. The stars pop up in a large flock.

    1st floor: My family's Xiao Ze is fat and handsome, and I don't accept refutation! ! !

    2nd floor: What else can Orz do? Of course, I choose to tolerate him~

    3rd floor: I have known him for 20 years, I have loved him for 8 years, and will continue to love him.

    4th floor: Big baby Xiao Ze, as long as the business is open, everything is not a problem, I just want big baby to open earlier ah ah ah ah ah

    5th floor: +1

    6th floor: It starts with appearance, falls into talent, and finally character.

    ...

    n floor: +10086 ID card bank card resident card and all valid and invalid documents

    occasionally have several different floors.

    A certain building: As a public figure, I can't even manage my body well, so bad reviews! A bunch of brainless fans declined to comment.

    This building was quickly submerged, and similar floors also caused scolding, and the scene was called Shura Field.

    A certain building: Please, Xiao Ze doesn't follow the idol route, as long as he plays the tricks seriously, it's fine, the actors just look at the works and talk.

    This building has been recognized by many rational fans.

    A certain building: Young, Grand Slam actor, soft-hearted in winning awards, all characters are brilliant, achievements are beyond doubt!

    There are a lot of photos of Xiao Ze winning the best actor at various awards ceremonies in the thread on this floor. The protagonist above is wearing a black high-definition suit from various top brands and holding a golden trophy. He is born like a king standing in the middle of ten thousand people. .

    In the corners and corners of the corner, there are several special sounds.

    A Reuters photo from a few months ago on the set. The background is the courtyard of the gate of the Republic of China. Xiao Ze is wearing a black tuxedo in the style of the Republic of China, with a pair of gold-rimmed glasses on the bridge of his nose. His left leg is straight and his right is bent. His palms were placed on his right knee at will, and he was sitting beside the tree trunk, his head slightly turned, not knowing what he was saying.