16

Chapter 16 World One

    By the time the dozen or so bottles of wine on the coffee table were all eaten, Ji Tang had already run to the bathroom several times in a dizzy state.

    Mu Ziyi didn't stop him from drinking too much, but just sat quietly by the side to accompany him.

    After Ji Tang drank too high, he began to talk nonsense half-clearly.

    "...Hiccup, Zi... Ziyi, do you know how this time, I got up against my old man..." He said, "giggling" and smirked, "Think about it, it's really bad for Laozi. ..." The

    strong smell of alcohol hit his face, Mu Ziyi frowned subconsciously, turned his head slightly, and answered him lightly: "What else could it be, isn't your family a small trouble every three days, every five days? Did you make a fuss like this, Uncle Ji can bear to take you to the military camp until now, that self-restraint is already enviable."

    Ji Tang wondered if she heard what Mu Ziyi said, and continued to talk nonsense: "You... do you want... hic... do you want to know?" On the other hand, he hooked Mu Ziyi with those mysterious eyes that were intriguing, and slowly approached him, just wanting the other person to follow his own words and ask.

    Mu Ziyi didn't bother to care about this drunk, so he moved to the side by the smell of alcohol, and covered the bulging belly under his coat with one hand, and refused, "I don't want to!" The attitude was unfeeling.

    But how could he be able to stop Ji Tang, whose brain was already numbed by alcohol, seeing Mu Ziyi retreating a little, he continued to staggeringly leaned over to Mu Ziyi's side, smirking for a while, then with a sly face again, and said: "Nonsense! You...you must want to know...know..."

    Looking at the drunkard, Mu Ziyi shook his head helplessly, put one hand on Ji Tang's forehead, which was getting closer, and pushed him slightly further away. In a coaxing tone, he said, "Let's take it as I thought, then tell me, how did you contradict Uncle Ji this time?" He was not very good at coaxing people, so the truth of what he said was true. The effect is somewhat unsatisfactory.

    Of course, in Ji Tang's current state, it is impossible to hear it. Hearing the other party say the word "want", he made a unilateral "uncomfortable", thinking that he was seducing the other party by retreating: "Hehe ...you want to know ... I still don't want to say it ..." After speaking, he squinted at Mu Ziyi with a pair of drunken eyes, "Want to know ... please...

    " Hateful!

    Mu Ziyi felt that the roots of his teeth were already itchy, but the man in front of him was clearly too drunk to know what he was talking about. It would be too cheap for him to care about such a drunkard, so he closed his mouth and said no more. If you go to pick up the other party, it's fine if he doesn't speak.

    But how could Ji Tang let him succeed, seeing Mu Ziyi's delay in "begging" him, he couldn't hold it any longer: "Okay, okay, I said it's not possible..." He compromised like this , but his chin had already rested on Mu Ziyi's shoulder.

    A typical flattering face.

    Mu Ziyi sighed deeply, and no longer pushed him away, only said, "Then tell me."

    Ji Tang then proudly talked about his bullshit experience: "On that day, my old man forced me to marry a girl who had just graduated from college, and I naturally refused on the spot." After speaking, the two brothers hugged them like a good deal. Mu Ziyi's shoulders, "As a result, the old man didn't know which tendon was wrong. He said that this time there is no negotiation, and the marriage must be married! I immediately overturned the table and put everything away."