82

Chapter 82 World V

    When he followed Ye Zheng out to the banquet, Ye Qing's state had already adjusted. Ye Zheng's heavy sword was rubbed on the road, and the red robe on his body fluttered with the high air currents. When he lowered his head, he could overlook the blessed land of Xianshan surrounded by clouds and mist. The feeling of "immortal" in the eyes of mortals is really good.

    Of course, this can only be counted after ignoring the messy long hair in the wind and the sore cheeks that were blown away by the strong wind!

    Ye Zhengyuan Ying's cultivation base, Yu Jian's speed is as fast as a flash of lightning, and he can fly through an endless mountain range in a swish. Perhaps he is used to this speed, and this time he did not slow down while carrying Ye Qing.

    However, his physical strength was able to withstand this air current. Ye Qing only had a mid-stage foundation-building cultivation base, so he could only suffer behind him.

    With Ye Zheng's temperament, he never thought of adding a protective cover for Ye Qing...

    It was really difficult, Ye Qing couldn't hold back after all, and wanted to remind Ye Zheng, but Ye Zheng was always dressed in dark clothes. , It seems that the whole person is extraordinarily brave, the cuffs are neatly tightened, and the hem of the clothes is close to the body, Ye Qing squinted and looked around, but could not find a place to start.

    At this moment, a hurricane bird flew from the left. The bird color was green and the speed was very fast. It flew past Ye Qing's nose like a sharp sword. He subconsciously leaned his upper body back and tried to avoid it.

    The hurricane bird escaped, and Ye Qing himself became unstable immediately. He staggered and almost fell to the sword. At this time, he didn't care whether it was suitable or not. He swooped on Ye Zheng's back, and his arms died. Clinging to Ye Zhengjing's strong waist, he had a lingering fear on his face.

    Aware of Ye Qing's unpromising cowardice, Ye Zheng frowned, and said with disgust: "Dangtang cultivator, even a bird can't escape, a year's trial is in vain? It's a joke."

    Ye Qing rolled her eyes and retorted: "If this is the speed of Jin Dan's sword control, the disciple can definitely avoid it with great grace, have you forgotten that you are already the True Monarch Yuan Ying!

    " It's also...

    I feel that Ye Qing has some truth in what Ye Qing said, so Ye Zheng didn't hold on to this point any more.

    Ye Qing put her face aside and made a fool of herself: "If you are tired again, add a protective cover to your disciple?"

    Ye Zheng thinks this is an unreasonable request. How can a male cultivator be so delicate? So he forcibly broke the arm of his apprentice around his waist, and even accelerated his escape speed, Yu Jian hurried forward.

    This stinky boy can't be cleaned up!

    ******

    Ye Qing held it back for two days and two nights before she finally got a chance to breathe.

    The Qingyang Zhenjun of Danzong set the meeting place in the Zongmen Square City, which is subordinate to the Taoist Sect.

    As soon as he landed on the ground, Ye Qing frantically urged the exercises to resolve the intense stinging pain on his body. Although he also tried his best to resolve the pain when he was on the flying sword, the discomfort continued wave after wave. The spiritual power in his body was simply not enough. use.