59

Chapter 59 World Three

    Before leaving the hospital, Xiao Ze injected a small amount of sedative. The dosage was kept to a level that could suppress the addiction and prevent people from fainting, so as to avoid a sudden situation on the plane.

    Because the matter should not be leaked, Xiao Ze's return to China was carried out in secret. On the way to the airport, only Ye Qing and Simon accompanied him, not even an assistant.

    The luggage of the two had been delivered by the program team before, and it was also very convenient to check in at the airport.

    Xiao Ze was wrapped tightly, hats, masks, and sunglasses. Ye Qing also wore a mask just in case because his popularity had improved a lot.

    Simon sent the two to the airport and told Ye Qing to take care of Xiao Ze before leaving the airport to go to the show team. He had to stay in Paris to deal with follow-up matters, so this time only Ye Qing and Xiao Ze returned to China.

    The Lemon Channel program is still being recorded, and after Ye Qing and Xiao Ze quit, they quickly found a couple to fill it up. This program has been planned for a long time, and a lot of human, material and financial resources have been invested, if only because of this If you stop recording because of one thing, the loss will be huge, so the recording of the show will not stop.

    As for Xiao Ze, Simon is in charge of negotiating the compensation, so there is no need for Xiao Ze to worry about it.

    ******

    It was almost early morning when the two returned to Xiao Ze's villa.

    The villa was brightly lit all night, and someone was waiting there anxiously, and that person was Xiao Zhan.

    Except for the program crew and the passers-by, police, doctors and other people who watched Xiao Ze, no one else knows about it. Simon has blocked all information on the Internet. It is still calm. Xiao Zhan is a doctor, and he will be needed in the future. Help, so before returning to China, I only informed him, as for Xiao Ze's parents, Ye Huai and others, they were all hiding it.

    After returning from Paris, the journey was exhausting, Xiao Ze's mental head was already a little tired, but he was in good condition, and his drug addiction had no tendency to relapse for the time being. But Xiao Zhan still opened the portable medicine box and took Xiao Ze to do a simple examination. The brothers were busy, talking and hearing the news. From the beginning to the end, they didn't pay attention to Ye Qing.

    Fortunately, Ye Qing herself was very patient. She insisted on Xiao Zhan's attitude of treating herself like air, and followed Xiao Ze's side obediently.

    It is worth mentioning that Xiao Zhan brought a lot of sedatives very reliably, and Ye Qing roughly estimated the dose, which was enough for Xiao Ze to use before he got rid of the drug addiction.

    After all this busy work, it was not until Xiao Ze was successfully placed in the bedroom that Ye Qing was pulled back to the living room by Xiao Zhan with a cold and handsome face.

    Xiao Zhan sat, Ye Qing stood, bowed his head, like a primary school student who was caught by the head teacher after making a mistake.

    In fact, Ye Qing was indeed waiting for the knife hanging above his head to fall. Instead of being left hanging by Xiao Zhan, it would be better for him to scold him.

    However, the Xiao family are all high-level intellectuals, and Xiao Zhan can't do anything like scolding someone who they met for the first time.

    The two were deadlocked for a long time before Ye Qing got the first sentence that uncle said to her: "Sit down, isn't it tiring to stand like this?" There was natural exhaustion and sadness in her tone.