57

Chapter 57 World Three

    The fact that Xiao Ze was held hostage is actually a coincidence, and Xiao Ze's own luck is also enough.

    In the alley where he set up his stall and painted, most of the people who come and go are couples. The atmosphere is very sweet and happy, with a sense of tranquility in the years. Logically speaking, there is no danger.

    But just today, in a corner deep in the alley, sat a black man with a decadent expression.

    This person's name is Ben. It turns out to be a bartender at a nearby late-night bar. There are many men and women going in and out. Office white-collar workers, of course, are mostly unemployed gangsters. To put it bluntly, when you enter a bar, you can peel off your usual shell and become a different self.

    People have always been the source of all chaos. When there are too many people, it is inevitable that some things will appear in the gray area.

    Working as a bartender for a long time, Ben inevitably became addicted to something called Q pills. It is very easy to get addicted to pleasure-seeking things, especially this kind of Q pills. Once you get it, you become addicted immediately. Know, the next development, it is very clear.

    Addicted to Q pills, owes huge debts, gangs seek revenge, involving parents, wife and children, an explosion at home, and in a blink of an eye, I am the only one left in the family.

    He was leaning like mud in the corner of the alley near the bar. When he got addicted to the drug, he trembled and felt worse than death. Finally, he put a Q pill in his mouth and played with the last pill in his hand. Pill, looking into the distance through greasy messy hair.

    Oh, on the other side of the quagmire, there is still heaven!

    He saw that the handsome and handsome Chinese had just sat on the pony, and someone excitedly surrounded them, trying to get close and restraining them. Later, a clown came and tried every means to attract his attention, and the cameraman followed the whole process. , This Chinese star with the moon, looks very dazzling to him.

    This is the end of his life. Since he is about to die, there is nothing to worry about. Of course, it is the last time to enjoy it!

    The efficacy of the Q pill gradually began to play out, and it roamed the whole body like lightning. He felt that the whole person was full of power. He was the master of the world. How could the little bug that made him feel uncomfortable living so peacefully?

    His thick lips curled into a malicious smile, his two rows of uneven teeth were still disgustingly yellowed against the black skin, he propped up against the wall and slowly sat up, squinting at the unpleasant man. The little bug, under the effect of the medicine, exerted an unparalleled explosive force for the last time.

    Once upon a time, he was also a marathon gold medalist.

    Everything went very smoothly, the little bug's neck was very tender under his hands, hum, what kind of eyes do other people look like, he is the master, he is God!

    Angrily roaring at the crowd, these people then retreated. If they knew each other, God would bring the little bugs back to heaven.

    He graciously gave the little bug the honor of being in heaven with God, but the little bug didn't seem very happy.

    Sure enough, it's just an unpleasant little bug, and he dares to rebel against God. Doesn't he know that God cannot be provoked?

    However, he is a merciful God, and a merciful God wants to subdue the little bugs with blessings. What, dare to refuse God's blessings?