41

Chapter 41 The World II

    Ye Qing stuck his head out of the quilt, lay beside Wen Heng's pillow, and said defiantly, "Why, you're so embarrassed?"

    Wen Heng sat up, distanced himself from Ye Qing, and there was a bit of a hint in his words. Sullen: "It's too much for the general to do this!"

    Ye Qing didn't move: "This is also human nature, who told you to stop the little emperor's words, if I don't take the ready-made handle, it's not mine Personality. Then again, Ji Ping, you are too tight to recruit people, it's not enough to recruit me, even the little emperor?"

    Wen Heng was agitated by his words and gasped for a while. Going down, his words were indifferent: "I have nothing to say to you, you can go."

    Ye Qing did not refuse, got up and jumped off the bed, jumped over Wen Heng, sneered softly, quickly left the room, and sneaked out of the room. Fu House.

    Leaving Wen Heng to sit on the bed for a long time without moving, thinking about Ye Qing's last sarcasm, and then thinking about Chu Ci's stubborn expression of his intentions, the confusion in his mind was terrible, and it was not until the sudden movement in his abdomen that he regained his senses. Come, rubbed his belly silently, sighed deeply, propped up his lower back and lay down again, as to whether he fell asleep immediately, it is unknown.

    On the way back to the General's Mansion, 007 suddenly reminded: "Did you go a little too far?"

    Ye Qing paused, scratching her head irritably: "I think... should... No?"

    007's tone was business-like: "Yes, you know it yourself."

    Ye Qing slapped her lips and smiled: "I'm not... I feel that Wen Heng, such a mature and serious person, always looks like Taishan pressing the top without changing his color, teasing him. Breaking Gonggong is quite interesting..."

    007 smiled contemptuously: "Oh, man! Your attitude is a bit dangerous, and I have never seen you like this in the last world."

    Ye Qing's face became solemn: "Okay, I understand. , the characters of the original owners of the two worlds are different, that's okay, we are just passing by in these worlds, we will pay attention to it later." After a pause, he muttered to himself, "You still have to correct your mentality, the task is important, Little life is important."

    The speed of the feet increased, and the wind rushed back to the mansion.

    After that, Ye Qing never went to Wen Heng in private.

    After half a month, the northern border was in an emergency, Ye Qing hurriedly dispatched troops, and drove to the border. Only then did he see Wen Heng again among the officials who were seeing him off.

    At that time, under the leadership of Chu Ci, a group of civil servants stood on the city wall to bid farewell to the soldiers and soldiers on the expedition. There are two rows of flags of "Grand Marshal" and "General of Zhenbei", and in front of them are the lofty ambitions of drinking horses and wrapping corpses in horse leather.

    Five days after the army's departure, Wen Heng had a secret conversation with Chu Ci at the Mingzheng Hall.

    "This war is a good opportunity for us to get rid of that person and take back our military power. At that time, we will kill him on the battlefield, no one knows, no ghosts!" Chu Ci's face was full of excitement, as if he had foreseen the future of Baiguan's return.

    Wen Heng frowned slightly: "It is indeed a good opportunity, but if this story spreads out, it will make the generals and soldiers feel chilled."

    Chu Ci pouted: "The chaotic ministers and thieves, everyone gets them and kills them, let's not do it, we will wait. With him trying to usurp the throne? Sir, you were not like this before." There was a little doubt in his eyes.