34

Chapter 34 The World II

    The next day, after Wen Ming woke up, he felt the stinging neck and felt confused. He suddenly remembered something, and rushed into the room to check on Wen Heng's situation, but saw his own adults leaning on the bed, and there were more inside. one person.

    "General Zhenbei?" Wen Ming rubbed his eyes in disbelief, always feeling that he was still dreaming, "Why are you here?" After a

    while, he finally felt something was wrong, and he subconsciously ignored his identity and shot at Ye Qing , swears to protect his own adults.

    Wen Heng stopped him by speaking at this moment, and there was no emotion in his voice: "Wen Ming, stop."

    Wen Ming's half-opened moves froze on his body, and he said slowly: "Sir, he..." He opened his mouth, But don't know what to say.

    Wen Heng only said: "Go and get some food here." He glanced lightly at Ye Qing, who was sitting on the side, and added, "Get more."

    Although Wen Ming didn't understand, he was honest and loyal, and he answered when he was ordered. After going out, Ye Qing raised her eyebrows and smiled when she saw this: "Is the food on the boat good?"

    Wen Heng raised his hand and rubbed his temples: "Just use whatever you want."

    Ye Qing stood up and left only one sentence "How about that, it doesn't matter if you don't eat well, but you can't lose the little guy." He turned around and went out.

    When he came back with Wen Ming who was carrying the food, although the dishes on the tray were not necessarily delicious, the smell made Wen Heng more appetite, and he would not be able to swallow after a few mouthfuls. .

    Since then, Ye Qing has lived in Wen Heng's place spontaneously and consciously, taking care of his food every day, plus running on words.

    However, for some reason, during the day, it was fine, but at night, Wen Heng always couldn't sleep well, either tossing and turning, making it difficult to fall asleep, or just after falling asleep, he was about to wake up in the blink of an eye, and vomited on the edge of the bed, every night like this, The whole person looked haggard a lot.

    Then again, this kind of situation is half seasickness and half morning sickness, so two people who are proficient in medicine have no way to balance their current bodies. After being able to survive like this, until the boundary of Jiangnan, it was only slightly better.

    The passenger boat docked at the pier, and the passengers filed down. Wen Heng's face was a little pale, and he was barely helped by Ye Qing. Wen Ming followed behind with his luggage on his back. I did not see it.

    Ye Qing's attendant, Ye Rong, took the land route and arrived a few days earlier, waiting at the dock every day. Seeing that the general's boat finally docked, he hurriedly greeted him and cupped his hands: "Master, the accommodation has been arranged, please move Take a rest." The

    whole process did not look sideways and respectfully, that well-trained appearance was much stronger than Wen Ming's initial reaction.

    Ye Qing nodded and asked Wen Heng with her eyes: Let's go to his place to stay together?

    Wen Heng not only agreed to Ye Qing's request, but he would not break his promise. He nodded slightly. He also knew in his heart that he really needed a rest now.

    Seeing this, the group was led by Ye Rong, got on the carriage, and went to the arranged mansion in Nanjing, the capital city.

    Jiangnan gardens are a must in the dynasty. Although the mansion is not a well-known garden, it is also exquisitely arranged and very elegant. It is quite distinctive.