31

Chapter 31 The World II

    In this world, the Akasawa clan is a very mysterious race. There are only men in the entire clan, and those who give birth to offspring and continue offspring are naturally also men.

    Wen Heng himself was bred by two men. As a member of the Chize clan, he also has the ability to produce heirs.

    On that crazy night two months ago, Ye Qing successfully got Wen Heng pregnant.

    Then again, if it wasn't for the original Li Chu Ci who was willing to be the one for the rest of his life, he wouldn't even have a child, and finally he would have to adopt it from the clan, but if Wen Heng was allowed to stay a few times below, his biological Long Zilong Sun, wouldn't it just keep running out of Wen Heng's belly!

    It's a pity that the prosperous world created by them, the monarch and the minister, ended up being cheap to outsiders.

    Right now, Wen Heng turned his head slightly, and his icy gaze fell on Ye Qing's side face: "Why me?"

    Since he already knows everything, there is no need to hide it any more. time.

    Seeing his attitude, Ye Qing was very satisfied. He led Wen Heng to sit on the Suihan Sanyou-style carved lacquer chair, his knees slightly bent, and he squatted in front of him, but he did not allow him to resist. On his lower abdomen, he raised his head and said with a smile, "Maybe in this world, who else is more suitable to be my son's parent than you, Wen Jiping?

    " He said, "Anyone is suitable except me."

    Ye Qing looked at him playfully: "If that's the case, you are very skilled in medicine, why didn't you just drop this little thing when you first discovered it?" After a pause, he He continued, "Is it reluctant? No no no... This is not in line with your temperament, you should be, want to threaten me with him! Wen Jiping, you must want to threaten me with your flesh and blood when you have to. , right!"

    He said his secret thoughts so bluntly, even if Wen Heng was calm, his face couldn't hold back, he closed his eyes, and after calming down, he regained his composure: "Whatever the general loves, he can do what he wants. Think about it."

    Ye Qing took her palm away from his belly, pouted her lips, and said to herself, this man is really boring, and a smile suddenly appeared on his face, "If you don't want to leave blood for me, then I really want to marry the youngest daughter of Liu Wei's family. Are you ready ?"

    This was exactly the purpose of Wen Heng's rush through the residence this time, so he temporarily suppressed his not so calm mood, and told him warmly: "The general is now in control of the military, and he can turn his hand in the courtroom. Covering hands is rain, without Liu Wei, there is no hindrance, with him, the general will do more harm than good."

    These words seem to be for Ye Qing, but in fact, they are choosing Liu Wei from him. .

    Ye Qing naturally knows why the "disadvantage" is greater than the "benefit". Once he pulls Liu Wei to his side, the military power in the hands of the little emperor will be further weakened, and his position in the court may not be more sensitive. However, he is a caregiver. these people?

    Ye Qing chuckled: "So, did you not let me marry Miss Liu, or did the little emperor not let me marry?"

    Wen Heng's eyelashes twitched: "What's the difference?"

    Ye Qing stood up and walked in the living room with her hands behind her back. After a few laps, he loosened his muscles and bones, and then looked at Wen Heng and said, "That's a big difference. If the little emperor doesn't let me do anything, I'll just do it. If Ji Ping doesn't let me marry, I'll have to do it. It's been a long time to think about it, don't you think?"